Project logs/recent Mods

ViperPete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey all

I asked our Admin/Mod team to create a "Project Log/ Recent Mods" forum.

In that forum users can create a thread dedicated to their truck. They can post the trucks history/pics and also have a place where one can post their progress as far as modding is concerned.

This is a valuable place if some members are tracking a trucks progress and need to refer back to see how a mod was completed- gains versus problems and general discussion.

I've got a project log for my Avenger that is 30 or so pages long that details my engine swap- transmission rebuild- how I had the custom axles made- how I built and tuned my Megasquirt ECU- built my electrical system... ect...I was the guinea pig and glad to post my findings and my work for others to follow.

The idea is that all the relevant information is on one place and easy to follow.

It just a great place to watch someone as they build their truck. Separate from the normal performance section or general discussion.

"J" said that he needs at least 10 members who would commit to creating a thread dedicated to their truck- and post relevant information about it there.

ALSO. Please be aware that this threads main intent is for truck information about mods...ect... if you agree to this please do your best to keep the chit-chat about other subjects to a minimum.

I'll start... Please cut/paste your name onto the list if you want in!

1. skyy406

Then put your names on the list!

1. skyy406
2. devil inside
3. hawk02

I'm in, the mods can move my thread.
where's Scott, Tyler, Charlie these guys always have plenty of information to share.

1. skyy406
2. devil inside
3. hawk02
4. Bad Snake

You got an example of what a project log looks like? Sounds like a good idea.

1. skyy406
2. devil inside
3. hawk02
4. Bad Snake
5. moparviper

yeah let me see if I can post up the thread from my Avenger club…

I'm not sure if you have to be a member of the club to view the thread but here goes.

Sign In - ASEClub

1. skyy406
2. devil inside
3. hawk02
4. Bad Snake
5. moparviper
6. BMXAM962

cool up to 6 peeps! Need 4 more!

If I keep my truck I would do one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!