Projects Complete

What are the risk of having that thing in your hand? How deep of a cut did you have to make?

Risks... I suppose if the chip were to break I'd have glass shards floating around in there, and there's a risk of cancer in lab mice, but I'm not a lab mouse and I drink and smoke so I'm pretty much screwed anyways lol. It sits just under the skin on top of the muscle. If any issues should arise a small incision and it'll slide right out

Ohhhh, so I guess to do anything real with the OS on the screen you would have to have a small wireless keyboard with mouse etc... how else would you type into the search bar for music lol. unless it has a keyboard that rolls onto the screen.

an android tab would have been a good idea, but like you said cant put a million songs without spending a few dollars on a high gb tablet. and the pure crazy factor of a full windows 7 computer running in your truck is better then a tab, i think :p

On screen keyboards control everything, but I got one of those tiny Bluetooth keyboards/trackpad/laser pointers from china I keep in the glove box

Have you ever seen the gigantic screen in a tesla sedan? When I first saw your picture that's what I thought of. I always thought an Ipad in the dash would look awesome. I like the idea of a computer, but the start up time would be such a turn off. I want that thing on ALL The time. An ipad doesn't use that much juice so that's why Id go that route. .... heres a pic of the tesla screen...

tesla-model-s-touch-screen-628.jpg

tesla%20featuring%20NVIDIA1.jpg

tesla.jpg

Holy shit dude, your a crazy mofo. Kinda scary that your from AZ, be nice to meet you when you arrive on Monday. :D

OP, did you do the implant first and then tried aligning the switches?

The whole idea and that it works is killer! I do agree with the install is in need of some cleaning up ,weedahoe does a sweet killer faceplate get ahold of him to help you clean up the install.Great job on the touch screen and making it all work though!:rock::rock::rock:

Wonder if the metal detectors for airport security are going to pick up on that chip in your hand?

Wonder if the metal detectors for airport security are going to pick up on that chip in your hand?

lol the full body metal detector wont go off, but if they use the wand or that one that looks through your clothes itll most definitely pick it up. I told them it was a medical device and they let me through.

do the hvac delete and put it on the larger screen that would be sweet..

do the tesla look.. " saw one the other day " cool ride...screen looked sick"

lol johnny and i have talked about this we havent figured out an easy way to control the hvac yet with the computer because that was part of my plans :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back