proud new srt 10 ram owner

unaffiliated

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the title says I picked up an 05 srt10 ram. My name's Stefan and I've always loved these trucks so when i saw this one I didn't even have to think twice. This is my daily I don't have many plans for it except a full exhaust, cold air and a air bag setup in the rear to help with towing my 240 to events. Besides the terrible gas mileage I couldnt be happier lol.

Here's a couple of pics of all my toys.

DSCF2059.jpg

DSCF2055.jpg

DSCF2056.jpg

89 240sx
stance1.jpg

tubbed.jpg

stanced3.jpg

cage1.jpg

cage3.jpg

gtrgrilllol.jpg

motor.jpg

84 k5 blazer
crawling2.jpg

crawling.jpg

Awesome!!!!

Welocome! Your truck looks awesome. Where are you from?

Let me know if you want to get rid of the stock air box after you install the cold air intake.

-Chris

WELCOME!!!!!

Congrats on the 10 ur gonna luv it!!!

I appreciate it guys. This is justin's old truck and hope to keep it as nice as he did. I must apologize i accidently made two threads not paying attention last night.

Nice truck man. BTW i dont think youll need air bags in the rear to two that 240. If anything just buy some add a leafs to stiffin it up back there. My trucks lowered and i towed a heavy steal trailer and 4door honda accord and truck barley sagged with stock leafs and kyb monomax shocks

i'll delete the other one...newb :D

Nice truck man. BTW i dont think youll need air bags in the rear to two that 240. If anything just buy some add a leafs to stiffin it up back there. My trucks lowered and i towed a heavy steal trailer and 4door honda accord and truck barley sagged with stock leafs and kyb monomax shocks

I'll do alittle more research about it but i appreciate your input.

Welcome to the RBC. You have bought one of the finest trucks on this forum. From one of the finest members. Congratulations.

once again i appreciate it guys I'm definitly going to try and keep the truck just as nice it was when justin owned it.

Nice truck man, you won't need any air bags for towing, I used to tow all kinds of stuff with mine before I bought another truck and I never had anything heavy enough to make it sag much.(was pulling everything from boats to old junk cars and scrap metal)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back