PS3 Owners - Games / Review Talk

Big Worm said:
hey we are talking bout the PS3 right . I only got COD 3 for the Xbox 360

Devil Dawg! What thread are we on...I only act stupid to create conversation...I am not actually stupid!

Thats right...I just Devil Dawged you!;) :D :D :D

did you just DD me? lol. I just wanted to make sure I seen someone say something, damn it indy is up. well i do not like both of these guys.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Or after the Chargers lose....:dontknow:
can you talk, I do not have a mic, damn I wish I could I am bout to call you and talk sh*t to you on the phone while I slice your face

Big Worm said:
did you just DD me? lol. I just wanted to make sure I seen someone say something, damn it indy is up. well i do not like both of these guys.

I'm a Steelers fan...I hate Peyton Manning on the Football field. But I like his commercials!:D

Big Worm said:
can you talk, I do not have a mic, damn I wish I could I am bout to call you and talk sh*t to you on the phone while I slice your face

Oh I do...I might even charge it up just so you can hear me laugh!!!:D:D:D

No I am going to call you so you can hear me on the phone(speakerphone) but you will not see me on the screen until slash, what is the digits.

And you both need to register on CallofDuty.com you can link to your PS3 profile and it keeps up with your rank and stats. Pretty cool stuff!!

ntw0rk said:
And you both need to register on CallofDuty.com you can link to your PS3 profile and it keeps up with your rank and stats. Pretty cool stuff!!

Be on after the football game scotty!!!

i just got on, ntwork is on. I am tyring to get in the same, room but it is not happening. maybe we can get a private match free for all

Big Worm said:
i just got on, ntwork is on. I am tyring to get in the same, room but it is not happening. maybe we can get a private match free for all

I tried inviting you to a private match, I will try again.

Big Worm said:
so what do I need to do I got the code what else do i got.

Now go into your profile on COD.com and click on the link that says: linking

Then enter your code and it will import all of your stats from the game...

good game brother you are a sneaky dude. I heard you coming. we gots to do it again, but with a couple more people that one level is sniper heaven

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back