PS3 Owners - Games / Review Talk

Ok,

Battlefield Bad Company or COD4??

If I have a little extra money, which game should I get??

Have you downloaded the Battlefield demo yet? It seems really cool! And very challenging.

I talked to a friend that has both for online play he said COD4 is better...

Well dickhead, since this is a PS3 thread, I figgered it went without saying! :p :thefinger: Aloha!

:D

ntw0rk said:
Well dickhead, since this is a PS3 thread, I figgered it went without saying! :p :thefinger: Aloha!

:D

I like it when you call me that!:)

kp1978...thats me douchebag! You will know me when you die!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

I am going to kill the both of you haters can you 2 both get on after the game? I will be there, I will jack your shit up

Big Worm said:
I am going to kill the both of you haters can you 2 both get on after the game? I will be there, I will jack your shit up

You are going down like my MOM!!!!:mad: :argh: ;) :D :D :D

okay , when you are alone and you hear me running by "SLICE" just go down quietly and go to sleep

US MARINES -VS- US NAVY IT IS ON,, WASN'T NETWORK A SAILOR TO, DAMN PUDDLE PIRATES

Big Worm said:
US MARINES -VS- US NAVY IT IS ON,, WASN'T NETWORK A SAILOR TO, DAMN PUDDLE PIRATES

Actually, we are both Aircrewman. He isn't in the service anymore but he flew on the same type I fly on now...and I am pretty sure that with both of us being Electronics oriented individuals...you are gonna get ZAPPED!!!:D:D:D

BTW, I didn't know you pushed boots...I would just like to thank you for sending me all them retards...It took a Sailor to fix them!:D:D:D

Big Worm said:
shoot at least you are giving it to him. okay I will cut it on, and add you.

Cool...I will be on after I witness the Colts lose!:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back