we gotta talk eddie & srtvenomous into pickup up ps3's...:p

Other games I have for my Ps3

do any of you guys play warhawk??? it's pretty fun <for a ps3 game that is> :p

ntw0rk said:
I don't know how soon...

Need funds!

no funds
no fun

:eek: i h8 it when that happens that's usually when I go beat the ole lady down 4 sum cash:D

Alright...I got it. But I only have a week left in the States so hit me up...BTW...How the hell do I get online with the game. It seems to have a mind of its own....:D:D:D

My screen name is kp1978 if you guys want to hit me with an invite!!!

BTW....I like shanking strangers for the hell of it!Heheheheheheh:)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Alright...I got it. But I only have a week left in the States so hit me up...BTW...How the hell do I get online with the game. It seems to have a mind of its own....:D:D:D

My screen name is kp1978 if you guys want to hit me with an invite!!!

BTW....I like shanking strangers for the hell of it!Heheheheheheh:)

Press the up arrow, select multiplayer on the cell phone, choose team deathmatch. You can also go to "invites" on the multiplayer cell screen and invite people. My nickname is RedSrt007 same as forum name.

Ok, I finished Assassin's Creed.
I really enjoyed the gameplay, and the graphics were great! If you haven't played it, pick up a used copy at Gamestop or E/B.

I also downloaded the demo for the game GRID. This is going to be an excellent driver!! I think it may be better than GT5. In the Demo you get to drive a Euro Race with a BMW 330i (I think), a drift event with a Nissan, and a Roadrace with a Rustang GT-R Concept. The physics are very good, and, unlike GT5 you can crash the cars!

The Haze Demo is pretty good too, I may have to get that game.
And Iron Man seems ok, maybe a used copy in a little while.

WizzySRT10 said:
I don't like the controls...

Meh! I think the controls for all of them are equally confusing. I do like the SixAxxis controller though, it adds a cool capability that more and more of the games are using.

ntw0rk said:
Meh! I think the controls for all of them are equally confusing. I do like the SixAxxis controller though, it adds a cool capability that more and more of the games are using.

Well The trigger button doesn't feel as smooth on the PS3 as the 360. Plus I'm still hearing about problems.

WizzySRT10 said:
Well The trigger button doesn't feel as smooth on the PS3 as the 360. Plus I'm still hearing about problems.

I am not sure, but I think that most of the problems were with the 80gb platform, and that is why they don't sell them anymore. :dontknow:

Mine is a 40gb, and so far {knock on wood} I haven't had any probs at all.

I like the system so far. The graphics are unbelievable, the BlueRay capability is great, and the games I have played have been sweet!! I also really like it's online capability, and the ability to "link" it to my computer!

ntw0rk said:
I am not sure, but I think that most of the problems were with the 80gb platform, and that is why they don't sell them anymore. :dontknow:

Mine is a 40gb, and so far {knock on wood} I haven't had any probs at all.

I like the system so far. The graphics are unbelievable, the BlueRay capability is great, and the games I have played have been sweet!! I also really like it's online capability, and the ability to "link" it to my computer!

Oh I'm not gonna bash the Graphics... then you gotta look that the 360 came out about a year before the PS3 too

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back