PS3 Owners - Games / Review Talk

RedSrt007 said:
isnt that chapter 18 or something? there is 22 chapters, but towards the end the chapters get shorter and shorter. Your pretty much at the 'climax' of the fighting :rock:

yeah, no fighting at all in the last 2 chapters
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i was thinking about purchasing a blue ray HD player, but then thought about the PS3, it plays all dvd formats right? what about 5.1 surround? optical cable? what are these going for now? i could get a gaming device plus a player in one! this the way to go?

SANCHOBA said:
i was thinking about purchasing a blue ray HD player, but then thought about the PS3, it plays all dvd formats right? what about 5.1 surround? optical cable? what are these going for now? i could get a gaming device plus a player in one! this the way to go?

It does not play the HDDVD format. It does have 5.1, (and other options) and optical. Now that blu-ray won the dvd war, it's the best way to go!

Rented " Kate and Lynch " for PS3 tonight...its a pretty good 1st person (coop) shooting game. Its a first person character, where you are a con that just escaped from prison, and trying to escape from swat / police / etc...

Pretty cool in coop because you HAVE to work as a team, if 1 dies, the other auto dies too.

-Red

I got a deal on a PS3 that I couldn't pass up a couple of weeks ago, the only game I have right now is Tiger Woods '08.

I have '07 for the PS2, and this one is better, love the photo game-face thing, it really looks like me playing golf!

I love the way the PS3 will play vids/music/pics from your computer!

I have also downloaded a few demos, MLB 08 the show, Sudoku, Condemned: Bloodshot.

So far, I have to say I really like the system! Love the wireless out of the box. I have the 40 gb version, so it's not backward compatible, but it's all good.

go to sleep red

Last edited:
Is GTA worth it? I want to take some new games with me to the "desert"! I am already getting MLB 08 The Show and Hot Shots Golf for sure. :)

BTW if you guys like first person shooters, you oughtta try Timeshift. It has a great concept, the ability to slow or stop time! Great graphics! Rent it and tell me you dont like it! I dare you!:D:D:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Is GTA worth it? I want to take some new games with me to the "desert"! I am already getting MLB 08 The Show and Hot Shots Golf for sure. :)

If I tell you GTA4 is 10 out of 10, that would even be an understatement...

its Incredible!

RedSrt007 said:
If I tell you GTA4 is 10 out of 10, that would even be an understatement...

its Incredible!

SOLD! I will be picking it up sometime this week, I just wish I could play online with ya's. Unless.....we'll see!;):dontknow:

Have any of you tried Tiger Woods 08? With the photo game face? It's pretty cool to see yourself playing golf on TV!!!

I haven't gotten GTA4 yet. But I picked up GT5 Prologue on sale. The graphics are incredible!

Also been playing Assassin's Creed, I really like it!

Red, do you ever chat outside of the games? I see that feature, but haven't explored it yet.

ntw0rk said:
Have any of you tried Tiger Woods 08? With the photo game face? It's pretty cool to see yourself playing golf on TV!!!

I haven't gotten GTA4 yet. But I picked up GT5 Prologue on sale. The graphics are incredible!

Also been playing Assassin's Creed, I really like it!

Red, do you ever chat outside of the games? I see that feature, but haven't explored it yet.

Is the GT5 Prologue worth the money, or should i wait for the whole game?

Haven't had much time with it yet, only played for about 40 minutes. But what I have seen is pretty good! The realism is outstanding, the graphics too!
I will let you know when I have more time with it....

Eddie I saw you playin GTA4 last night.... was going to pick it up tonight... only issue is... ps3 or xbox...:dontknow: ps3 was rated higher but online play is better on xbox.....

you can play gta4 online ... right???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back