Pulled the trigger today.. incoming srt-ram owner!

Roadkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks all for your help here who responded to my thread about a month ago. I was looking for an '06 QC nightrunner. I just pulled the trigger on buying a brand spanking new one... I played the waiting game, the dealer didn't sell it.. and took my offer 3 weeks later. Expect me here more often now :rock:

Roadkill said:
Just wanted to say thanks all for your help here who responded to my thread about a month ago. I was looking for an '06 QC nightrunner. I just pulled the trigger on buying a brand spanking new one... I played the waiting game, the dealer didn't sell it.. and took my offer 3 weeks later. Expect me here more often now :rock:
Great news! Welcome and post lots :D :rock:

Welcome....

Understand, you are the proud owner of the most elite SRT's ever made.....bask in the glow, others will bow down to you and look to you for leadership....as long as you keep your truck clean :D

Don't remember your post, but glad the SRT family was able to help :rock:

OH,

IMPORTANT

First Mod = Sticker Delete....get a hair driver and get to removing :rock:

Those stickers are way too ugly for such a sweeeeeet truck....

Big Perm said:
OH,

IMPORTANT

First Mod = Sticker Delete....get a hair driver and get to removing :rock:

Those stickers are way too ugly for such a sweeeeeet truck....

your last post was number 666 and your build date is (06 Night Runner QC, #206 of 400, built on 6-6-06 ) Coincidence? :D

Congratulations...........!!!

I hope you continue to love this truck as much as we do........

I'm not so sure about the "bowing down" part, but you'll get all the props you deserve.....

............and yes, keep 'er clean.....

Django

Big Perm said:
Welcome....

Understand, you are the proud owner of the most elite SRT's ever made.....bask in the glow, others will bow? down to you and look to you for leadership....as long as you KEEP YOUR TRUCK CLEAN! :D

Don't remember your post, but glad the SRT family was able to help :rock:

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT JASON.:D

Congratulations on the truck!!

WTF is a hair driver!?!?!?:hmmmm2:
Is that anything like a Hedgeslammer?

your last post was number 666 and your build date is (06 Night Runner QC, #206 of 400, built on 6-6-06 ) Coincidence?
I think not!

Azmal said:
your last post was number 666 and your build date is (06 Night Runner QC, #206 of 400, built on 6-6-06 ) Coincidence? :D

LOL, I bring da evil :D

Yes, keep truck clean, or face the wrath of Dennis X 3 ;)

Welcome...forget about the bowing down part though...when you night runner guys scrape the glitter off your truck and actually paint it black, maybe...until then...

Roadkill said:

Congrats dude! :rock: Where in nor Cal are you?

I'm up next to Eureka.. (the wayyyyy north part of norcal).
I think the hairdryer comment was about pulling the cheese nightrunner stickers off.. wish there was a way to pull them and preserve them.. only as i recall it is $150 for a new pair :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back