Pulled the trigger today.. incoming srt-ram owner!

Roadkill said:
I'm up next to Eureka.. (the wayyyyy north part of norcal).
I think the hairdryer comment was about pulling the cheese nightrunner stickers off.. wish there was a way to pull them and preserve them.. only as i recall it is $150 for a new pair :dontknow:

Got a question for you. Whenever my parents where in your area my dad had to stop at the Samoa Cookhouse. Is it as good as he said? I'm planning on coming through your area on my way back from my daughter's wedding and was wondering if it was worth stopping there.

Welcome to the RBC. Congrats on buying a limited edition truck, they save the best motors for those.

Jeff

Silverback said:
Got a question for you. Whenever my parents where in your area my dad had to stop at the Samoa Cookhouse. Is it as good as he said? I'm planning on coming through your area on my way back from my daughter's wedding and was wondering if it was worth stopping there.

I know that the Samoa Cookhouse used to be really good food. My family would eat there whenever they came and visited. I do know they went through a period where the food was so so, but that was about 5 or so years ago and they are still open, so they are probably doing something right. It's an interesting atmosphere. All you can eat and you get what's on the menu for that night.. It is lumberjack dining at it's finest and expect to ask the family sitting next to you to pass the rolls. When are you planning on passing through here and will you be driving an srt? :D

Roadkill said:
Just wanted to say thanks all for your help here who responded to my thread about a month ago. I was looking for an '06 QC nightrunner. I just pulled the trigger on buying a brand spanking new one... I played the waiting game, the dealer didn't sell it.. and took my offer 3 weeks later. Expect me here more often now :rock:

Congrat's...hope she brings a smile every time you hit the red button, and flat pedal it.:burnout: :rock: :D

NBT said:
Congrat's...hope she brings a smile every time you hit the red button, and flat pedal it.:burnout: :rock: :D

No hope about it my friend, we know it will most definately without a doubt put a huge shit eating grin on his face! Does mine every single time.
3gears.gif

Enjoy the new truck!

Silverback said:
I spend several weeks in nor cal during the spring. Where is this cookhouse??:D

Welcome to best place on the webb.You vill find all kinds of pepole her.
You gott a very nice truck but i will not bow down for you wrong color:) :)

RED IS THE FASTEST ONE:rock: :rock: :rock:

Congrats Roadkill, I remember your posts before. Glad you got a deal out of the dealer. Forget the sticker dude.....I promise you, you really wont give a shit about that sticker this time next year.

What mods you got in mind? Please tell us you got a catback on order already? LOL Pics dude...we need pics...

patrick

Roadkill said:
I know that the Samoa Cookhouse used to be really good food. My family would eat there whenever they came and visited. I do know they went through a period where the food was so so, but that was about 5 or so years ago and they are still open, so they are probably doing something right. It's an interesting atmosphere. All you can eat and you get what's on the menu for that night.. It is lumberjack dining at it's finest and expect to ask the family sitting next to you to pass the rolls. When are you planning on passing through here and will you be driving an srt? :D

Nope, no SRT on this trip. I will have my wife's mom and step dad with me. I will probably be coming through that area the first week in August.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Congrats Roadkill, I remember your posts before. Glad you got a deal out of the dealer. Forget the sticker dude.....I promise you, you really wont give a shit about that sticker this time next year.

What mods you got in mind? Please tell us you got a catback on order already? LOL Pics dude...we need pics...

patrick

Looks like i am heading down on friday and will pick up the truck on saturday. My break- in drive will be the one heading home as it's about 500 miles away.
Have just started exploring the mods options.. seems chips and cat-backs are big on this board. Going to have to offload a couple of vehicles after this purchase.. the stable is getting too big.. :burnout: Pictures of course will be coming when i get the truck.

Roadkill said:
Looks like i am heading down on friday and will pick up the truck on saturday. My break- in drive will be the one heading home as it's about 500 miles away.
Have just started exploring the mods options.. seems chips and cat-backs are big on this board. Going to have to offload a couple of vehicles after this purchase.. the stable is getting too big.. :burnout: Pictures of course will be coming when i get the truck.

Where are you picking it up.....?????...Socal...????

Roadkill said:
Yeah I'm in Santa Monica and I had to go to SF to get mine. Around 537/miles by the time I hit my driveway. That next morining she went down to dcperformance for a dyno.......

Congrats, and keep that Visa handy :D

Quick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back