Punk KILL

21 CTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i had some fun tonight. just got back home from evansville after a little racing. first car was an 04 Rustang GT he wouldnt slow down for a race, he just got on the interstate and took off so i followed until he was following. he couldnt go over 145 so i just kept on past that. He didnt know what i had and i still didnt tell him after we pulled over. The main event of the evening was a 90 GT Modified he had Trick flow upper kit, bored, drag radials, and NOS along with a bunch of other extra junk. This kid, everytime he sees me revs his engine and wont race anyone, well tonight we flagged him down and said lets do it. Before we raced he got out and lowered his tire pressure, when we got to where we were going to race he did like three rediculus burnouts on a road with cars behind us we had other cars blocking but he was causing traffic to get angry cause they couldnt get through because he said he had to warm up his tires for this. first off he said he wouldnt race without the nos so i was like OK whatever lets just race. He also wanted and extra person in my truck during the race because he had someone with him. This made no sense because i already out weigh him big time but i did that too. SO after all this we finally stop and he does the three honks and were off. first race he said he missed third and i fly away from him. second race from a 40 mile roll he stayed beside til 4th gear then he let out and i blow away again. This time he said he ran out of gear because at the end of his 4th is a quarter mile so he stopped and said we were nose and nose for a quarter mile. which also made no sense because u dont stop according to a gear in your car, u go til someone pulls away. So one last time from a stop sign. He honks he spins i pull away by second. We get back in town and he says he didnt even have the nos hooked up and his tires were cold from the first race and blah blblah blah blah. This kid is so full of excuses its not funny. We had several witnesses including the kid in my truck. so we get back and he tells everyone we were close everytime and he was pulling on me and wouldve if he hadnt missed third. so all of the kids except his few buddies admit he is full of S... He said we will race again when i have my paxton and he gets his nos hooked up! Oh and they always pull out i paid this much and u paid too much but in reality he cant deal with the fact he just got beat by a heavy truck with street tires:) Also weather permitting tomorrow i have a kid that has a 01 camaro ss that is up for a challenge he says he has just a few bolt ons and said he dynoed at like 375 to the wheel but he still has his learners permit. If i race him tomorrow will let u know the outcome.

21 CTSRT said:
well i had some fun tonight. just got back home from evansville after a little racing. first car was an 04 Rustang GT he wouldnt slow down for a race, he just got on the interstate and took off so i followed until he was following. he couldnt go over 145 so i just kept on past that. He didnt know what i had and i still didnt tell him after we pulled over. The main event of the evening was a 90 GT Modified he had Trick flow upper kit, bored, drag radials, and NOS along with a bunch of other extra junk. This kid, everytime he sees me revs his engine and wont race anyone, well tonight we flagged him down and said lets do it. Before we raced he got out and lowered his tire pressure, when we got to where we were going to race he did like three rediculus burnouts on a road with cars behind us we had other cars blocking but he was causing traffic to get angry cause they couldnt get through because he said he had to warm up his tires for this. first off he said he wouldnt race without the nos so i was like OK whatever lets just race. He also wanted and extra person in my truck during the race because he had someone with him. This made no sense because i already out weigh him big time but i did that too. SO after all this we finally stop and he does the three honks and were off. first race he said he missed third and i fly away from him. second race from a 40 mile roll he stayed beside til 4th gear then he let out and i blow away again. This time he said he ran out of gear because at the end of his 4th is a quarter mile so he stopped and said we were nose and nose for a quarter mile. which also made no sense because u dont stop according to a gear in your car, u go til someone pulls away. So one last time from a stop sign. He honks he spins i pull away by second. We get back in town and he says he didnt even have the nos hooked up and his tires were cold from the first race and blah blblah blah blah. This kid is so full of excuses its not funny. We had several witnesses including the kid in my truck. so we get back and he tells everyone we were close everytime and he was pulling on me and wouldve if he hadnt missed third. so all of the kids except his few buddies admit he is full of S... He said we will race again when i have my paxton and he gets his nos hooked up! Oh and they always pull out i paid this much and u paid too much but in reality he cant deal with the fact he just got beat by a heavy truck with street tires:) Also weather permitting tomorrow i have a kid that has a 01 camaro ss that is up for a challenge he says he has just a few bolt ons and said he dynoed at like 375 to the wheel but he still has his learners permit. If i race him tomorrow will let u know the outcome.

Don't street race a kid with a learners permit. With all due respect that is plain stupid for his life and everybody else's including yours. Read the last post on this link
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7794
Take him to the track instead.:rock:

Street Racing is so wrong, dangerous, illegal, and

Very Hard to Quit...still trying...at 63...

I find it funny how the assumed price of these trucks ALWAYS becomes a factor when someone is beat by one... and most of the time the other guy is the one picking for a showdown. If they happen to be the victor then price comes out like, "Yeah you paid X amount for that truck and still got beat." If they were beat, "Yeah you paid X amount for that truck and yet I was only 2 car lengths behind." Simply silly. And didn't that guy say he wouldn't go for it without the NOS? So then why wasn't it hooked up? And why was he heating up his tires on a public road?

Yeah street racing is dangerous an illegal so the consequences are clear. If you're caught it's all on you and whoever else is involved so I hope it's worth it. But then again every generation since the 50's had that going on. As long as no other innocent motorists were placed at risk then why not? Because it's dangerous an illegal.. We could go in loops for days on this. As for the kid with a learner's permit, seriously I wouldn't bother with such inexperience on the roads. The track would be the safest way to run him if you really want to. That way he'll be in a semi controlled environment and if he were to lose control the wall will stop him and his ride would be out of service without endangering others. Also his parents will probably lay into him and hopefully he'll learn his lesson.

**** Also weather permitting tomorrow i have a kid that has a 01 camaro ss that is up for a challenge he says he has just a few bolt ons and said he dynoed at like 375 to the wheel but he still has his learners permit. If i race him tomorrow will let u know the outcome.

Why not just date a 14 year old....they have about the same experience. You have nothing to gain by this, only bad things can happen to you, him or bystanders

21 CTSRT said:
when we got to where we were going to race he did like three rediculus burnouts on a road with cars behind us we had other cars blocking but he was causing traffic to get angry cause they couldnt get through because he said he had to warm up his tires for this.
Let me get this straight, you were holding up normal traffic in order to race this guy? Take it to the track or at least a deserted road. The guy with the learners permit should be left alone. He doesn't have enough experience. You can be held accountable if something happens to him.

Oh yeah, Nice kills. Be safe.

Last edited:
Nice kill, yea everyone in this area thinks they are unbeatable as well, but they never want to race. It suck that the closest track from me is about 2hrs away.

Yep thats the same deal everywhere.. i had a guy in a 01 02 or something camero claiming he runs 10's .. sounded very mean ... i said sure lets race juts for fun .. ps i run 13s lol..... so we lined em up for 4 races .. first was off a stop light .. i gave it to him several car lenghts.. next 3 were out in the boonies .. again i gave it to him prety much into the midle of 4th somewhere hard.. then he would slowly creep up on me as the speeds increaced and pass.... ... althought he still claims his car runs 10s because he didnt have his Drag radials on LOL.... so i was like so you probbably run 14s on street tire .. man thoes radials are sure worth it lol.. 4 sec off your 1/4 LOL

WILDMAN

I always go to the local Airport. It's wide, long, and no one is usually their watching. If you have a small airport near you they usually close around 1800 hours so race and leave. It's a little safer than on the street.

Wade

Checked on that a little while back, everything gets locked up around here. This state is very uptight, which is why im moving.:D

21 CTSRT said:
he couldnt go over 145 so i just kept on past that.

Sounds like you have been infected by little man's syndrome......need to see a doctor for a full psych evaluation.....:thumpdown:

21 CTSRT said:
well tonight we flagged him down and said lets do it. Before we raced he got out and lowered his tire pressure, when we got to where we were going to race he did like three rediculus burnouts on a road with cars behind us we had other cars blocking but he was causing traffic to get angry cause they couldnt get through because he said he had to warm up his tires for this.

Ridiculous as this was to you, did it ever....:idea: .....that you were just as :hmmmm: 'cause you were watching/waiting on all of this????:confused:

21 CTSRT said:
This time he said he ran out of gear because at the end of his 4th is a quarter mile so he stopped and said we were nose and nose for a quarter mile. which also made no sense because u dont stop according to a gear in your car, u go til someone pulls away.

Wrong again Einstein....that's why it's called STREET RACING........ther are NO rules!!

21 CTSRT said:
We had several witnesses including the kid in my truck. .

Where's the vid?????

21 CTSRT said:
Also weather permitting tomorrow i have a kid that has a 01 camaro ss that is up for a challenge he says he has just a few bolt ons and said he dynoed at like 375 to the wheel but he still has his learners permit. If i race him tomorrow will let u know the outcome.

If you race him tomorrow???:confused: ...stand up and slowly back away from the:canabis:

You need to find another hobby other than trolling the high school kids hangouts.....:heeeelllllooooo: :goodnight: :pcguru:

it wasnt on that public of a road we only held up like one or two cars. Its raining right now which means i wont race the camaro. it wasnt to prove nothing just something to do. There are more cars that will want to race this summer. I dont hang with high school kids either. when i say kid i mean a guy in early 20s. the kid with camaro was the only real kid. also the kid said his dad owned three srt-10 RC but when i talked to him he didnt know they were 6 speed. i found that a little weird. I wasnt thinkin about a vid but next time i will.

slow91 said:
Sounds like you have been infected by little man's syndrome......need to see a doctor for a full psych evaluation.....:thumpdown:

Ridiculous as this was to you, did it ever....:idea: .....that you were just as :hmmmm: 'cause you were watching/waiting on all of this????:confused:

Wrong again Einstein....that's why it's called STREET RACING........ther are NO rules!!

Where's the vid?????

If you race him tomorrow???:confused: ...stand up and slowly back away from the:canabis:

You need to find another hobby other than trolling the high school kids hangouts.....:heeeelllllooooo: :goodnight: :pcguru:

And I think you need a nap!

I dont know about you but I like to race people who have more experience than me,,,, just like playing chess , i dont want to play if i am just going to kick youre ass , i like to play people alot better than me. thats how you learn...............Me personelly I would never line up with somebody who is going to get sideways and hit my truck. and come on man find a road were nobody is going to get killed

Stupid....just stupid. Too cheap to pay the entry fee at the track? Don't want any witnesses if you lose?

:wavey: :sleep: :ciao: :puke:
Prof said:
And I think you need a nap!
:boring: :puke: :puke: :afraid: :tomato:

Probably right......me and Zollie were at the titty bar 'til 2 a.m. :star: :dancing:

Viperpowered said:
Stupid....just stupid. Too cheap to pay the entry fee at the track? Don't want any witnesses if you lose?

hold your stupid comment to yourself, im not cheap the track isnt open around here yet. I dont care about witnesses. and i didnt race anybody without experience i was just mentioning what was said that night.

From one of my other threads elsewhere online about street racing:

There's no such thing as "keeping it as safe as it gets". On the public streets, there is no "safe".

Okay...okay, so you guys take it out of town. Onto a country road, late at night (well after the street lights are on and you should be doing your homework).
Again- BAD IDEA. Why? Because very little wildlife understands the words "No!" or "Stop!". When i lived in CO, a lady (mother of 2 girls I went to school with) was driving her Suburban down a 'country road'. She wasn't racing anyone, and doing about 10mph UNDER the 55 mph speed limit because it was lightly snowing out. A full-grown elk (8-point) ran across the road and the lady hit it with her Suburban. The truck was the perfect height to take the animals legs out from underneath it, and send the entire 1100 lb. animal over the hood, through the winshield, and into the passenger compartment. She was decapitated and died instantly.
"Yeah, but there are no elk here."
Fine. Let's work with something smaller. Say, a raccoon. Imagine hitting a 5 lb. piece of ANYTHING that's semi-solid at 20 mph. Now imagine it at 50 mph. Now at 100 mph. Do you think that it magically disappears into a powdery mist? Not quite, Copperfield. There are bones that can flatten tires and rip hoses (like brake lines) and plenty of blood to reduce or remove traction.

downhillslide.gif

Last edited:
Great sig pic, Is that Barbie's corvette? That could be a safety film.

J.R.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back