Purge Question???

perk_1405 said:
thats funny i had a spectrum genny with a dertoit and it was running a way i put a coat over the intake and chewed part of the sleve. lmao we had to rebuild it any way.:D
Thats why I used a fire extinuisher:marchmellow: Last one that ran away they tried everything first a clip board nope like wood chipper then a set of nomex fire suit, funny thing he feed it in there like a wood chipper hopping there was enough material to do it nope:D but after about 5 min with the nomex suit it finally fucked it up and it let out an awful noise and just stopped. Man the first time I seen that I was scared shitless nobody ever tells you about that shit. Did you notice how high the rpms went. We didnt see at the time but it peg the tach and broke the needle:p Gotta love detroits;)

DevilDawg3097 said:
Thats why I used a fire extinuisher:marchmellow: Last one that ran away they tried everything first a clip board nope like wood chipper then a set of nomex fire suit, funny thing he feed it in there like a wood chipper hopping there was enough material to do it nope:D but after about 5 min with the nomex suit it finally fucked it up and it let out an awful noise and just stopped. Man the first time I seen that I was scared shitless nobody ever tells you about that shit. Did you notice how high the rpms went. We didnt see at the time but it peg the tach and broke the needle:p Gotta love detroits;)

detroits are tough some bioches. if their not leaking oil then somethings wrong. do they make a small engine?

perk_1405 said:
detroits are tough some bioches. if their not leaking oil then somethings wrong. do they make a small engine?
I believe the smallest they may go is a 4 cyl I think. Ill look when I get to work tommorow, Just stay away from duetz:argh: now thats an expensive boat anchor:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back