QC vs. RC

I have one of each. ive had the QC for 4 months and the RC for 4 days. here's what I think:

1.QC has better ride guess cause it has a longer WB
2.RC shifter is a POS
3.Stereo in QC sounds better probably cause there's more Int space
4. RC is more like a Hot Rod
5. QC is more like a Hot Rod Limosine
6. RC gets bettermilage on Highway
7. You have to know what you're doing when you drive a RC for Perfomance anyway
8. i like Both of them. They're two completely different vehicles that have they're own merits

nycstev said:
I have one of each. ive had the QC for 4 months and the RC for 4 days. here's what I think:

1.QC has better ride guess cause it has a longer WB
2.RC shifter is a POS
3.Stereo in QC sounds better probably cause there's more Int space
4. RC is more like a Hot Rod
5. QC is more like a Hot Rod Limosine
6. RC gets bettermilage on Highway
7. You have to know what you're doing when you drive a RC for Perfomance anyway
8. i like Both of them. They're two completely different vehicles that have they're own merits

Already the RC is growing on you in only 4 days Steve... Give it time...

The QC will be used for hauling material around (more heros) and the RC will be something you have alot of fun driving once you get the shifter done. I can do it with you if you want. Not difficult project at all.

Actually im gonna call Chuck Tator and have him do all the stuff. Got a complete
upgrade kit today shifter flywheel slave cylinder, clutch, caltracs etc etc.
I just dont have time.. Are you going up,there?

Last edited:
You guys are a bunch of wussies!! Put a 2/4 drop with helpers on a QC oh Yeah like mine and I'll run your asses ragged through the canyons!!!! That is proven fact. The RC has a shorter wheelbase and less weight in the rear. I have run several hot cars through the corners around here and they can't hang. Grocery getter my backside. If you really want to go fast get a GT40 otherwise if you want a badass truck by a QC!!!!Nuff Said!!:D

I would never admit in public,( well WTF am I doing now?) but I kinda like the QC better :D

Steve

nycstev said:
I would never admit in public,( well WTF am I doing now?) but I kinda like the QC better :D

Steve

THATA BOY, WHO SAID TOWEL HEADS ARE'NT SMART.KINDA NICE HAVING BOTH TO CHOOSE FROM I BET.NOW THAT IS A DREAM OF MINE.:rock:

Your not the first one who's owned both to say that nor will you be the last!!! :rock:
nycstev said:

Steve

but since they are out of production they become more rare isn't it? Where's the autotrader count thread when you need it.:D

Owned both, RC for a few months, then the QC for the last 8 months....

My vote is on the RC, but I'm single, don't have kids, and don't need a backseat...

Breakdown

QC better for:
Towing
4 people
Auto - cell phones, daily stuff
More stable
People are more surprised when a QC passes at 130mph

RC:
Shifting is a blast
More of a sports car feel
Faster
Better Mileage

Hmmm somebody needs a stage 2 PCM if he thinks his RC was faster!!!! Give DC Performance a holler!!!:rock:
Big Perm said:
Owned both, RC for a few months, then the QC for the last 8 months....

My vote is on the RC, but I'm single, don't have kids, and don't need a backseat...

Breakdown

QC better for:
Towing
4 people
Auto - cell phones, daily stuff
More stable
People are more surprised when a QC passes at 130mph

RC:
Shifting is a blast
More of a sports car feel
Faster
Better Mileage

wont grow old said:
THATA BOY, WHO SAID TOWEL HEADS ARE'NT SMART.KINDA NICE HAVING BOTH TO CHOOSE FROM I BET.NOW THAT IS A DREAM OF MINE.:rock:
RIGHT ON BROTHER....... RIGHT ON..:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back