QC Yellow Fever

Driving home with my new child. Just me, my YF, and my Blackberry. Let me just say this is a bad ass truck!

amtrucker22 said:
Driving home with my new child. Just me, my YF, and my Blackberry. Let me just say this is a bad ass truck!
that blackberry is that a muffin or some jam.:p :p

amtrucker22 said:

Congratulations Paul!!! Be safe - have fun!!!! :D I can't wait to see it! :D

amtrucker22 said:

Congrat's on the new ride!:rock: Hope to see it this weekend at Brat's:rock:

Have fun with it,:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: and get used to people gawking :eek: at you all the time when your out cruising around in it;) :D

You home with it yet Paul? :dontknow:

Roz-SRT said:
You home with it yet Paul? :dontknow:
Just pulled in... Can't wait until tomorrow to get it all cleaned up and really look at it... I will take pictures and post them, although it looks just like most YF's, it is MY YELLOW FEVER :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :star: :star: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Congrats Paul, Sorry I couldn't help. Enjoy your new truck. Hope to see you soon.
Thanks! I truly appreciate all the work you did for me. I thought about you as I was passing Chattanooga today!

Paul

congrats on the new truck!! when does the modding begin? and good choice with the Y.F... what number is it?

TheMoparConnection said:
congrats on the new truck!! when does the modding begin? and good choice with the Y.F... what number is it?

I need a stage II and mufflers.... I am going to check out everyones setup this weekend at the gtg. I am sure the guys will have some suggestions for me. Then I will come see you ;)

amtrucker22 said:
Thanks! I truly appreciate all the work you did for me. I thought about you as I was passing Chattanooga today!

Paul

DAMNITMAN!!! I didn't know you were going through Chattanooga! I'm in Chattanooga also!

Chances are I was working, and asking where the hell you were at! :D

why dont you look for your fail thread and post up some new stuff????

Man I love this thread... I was so excited about getting #317! I still love her and smile EVERY time I see her!!!

Thanks for the help guys on finding my dream truck! :rock:

407medium.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back