qc's are for girls

505'sFastestViper. said:
after having both this is my conclusion:)

And it is MY conclusion that opinions are like ASSHOLES,everyone has one !!!And this thread fits right along side the thread that dissed the guy with the YF with a topper on !!!Come to find out he has a killer setup that allows his ttopper to raise and allow access to his wheelchair !!Then the back peddling started !!!Damn I hate Narrow minded people !!!:mad:

505'sFastestViper. said:
that was the fastest srt 10 probally wont be in a week or so
Don't count your chickens before they hatch...

The best comparaison between a RC and a QC has got to be between stinker's TT and hilgee's TT. Very simular setups, and the qc has the best time slip...

We need more people that can drive Rc's...

Last edited:
tinygiants said:
About 30K now.

Nope, never beat by a tahoe. It was a Trail Blazer SS, and it was not a drag race. I was trailing him when he hit it, and I could not reel him in. For the record I was not being left behind though. That was also bone stock.
only $30k so far ?? you got a lotta room left before you pass nowwhat's $100k.......:D

6pakattack said:
And it is MY conclusion that opinions are like ASSHOLES,everyone has one !!!And this thread fits right along side the thread that dissed the guy with the YF with a topper on !!!Come to find out he has a killer setup that allows his ttopper to raise and allow access to his wheelchair !!Then the back peddling started !!!Damn I hate Narrow minded people !!!:mad:

very wise words from a man that has one bad ass Q/C!!:rock: :rock:

Well said Dennis. QC's Rule! They own the fastest time and will always be more consistent down the track. My build will be coming soon, then hopefully we"ll see another 10 SEC QC.

based on this thread a lightning is the perfect truck

505'sFastestViper. said:
that was the fastest srt 10 probally wont be in a week or so

I call BS!!!:bs: I've waited - and waited - and waited...:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

It's time for some times!!!:D

I get a boner every time I see your sig and it ain't the bouncy chic ,,, at least not every time... But until I see some time slips... MY QC IS FASTER THAN YOUR STICK!!!:p :p :p Nannynannybooboo!!!:D

And I don't have to get poked in the A$$ with the stick if the wife and I want to fool around in the truck. Butt to each his own...:D

6pakattack said:
im narrow minded i have both an rc and a qc the qc is my wifes thats why i posted it with a smile but whatever all in jest.... but your panties got wrinkled so go fix them :congrats:

tidnab said:
you use the term 'WAS' a little loosely ... i've heard this story before... there's more on the table with the tank.... the problem is still traction, I know mike changed the ramping on thee NOS quicker on a few of his last runs... result was skidding @ 100+... there's more on the table but short of creating an all out track truck (like Jack is doing) I'm guessing the records going to stand for more than a week and i'd put my money on jack to be the first one to break it .. i've marked june 25'th 2008 in my calendar... unless you want to elaborate on what 'so' means... as in a week or 'so' :p

with that said I don't plan on breaking the 10.7 even if it is beat(and it's just a matter of time), I have fun driving the truck just as it is... it's very streetable and fun to drive... that's not to say however, it won't see track time :D

Eventually you'll prolly prove me wrong... I'm just saying ... I don't think it's gonna be next week.....:p and if you pull a 10.6 I'm gonna sneak schumacher into the tank and not tell ya :p :p :p... oh wait... i guess i just told ya :)
i elaborated and started another thread i use the term loosely because anything could happen we could go out there and smash the record first pass or we could go out there and make a 100 passes and never run better than a 14 we will see .......... ;)

king of the hill :)

505'sFastestViper. said:
i elaborated and started another thread i use the term loosely because anything could happen we could go out there and smash the record first pass or we could go out there and make a 100 passes and never run better than a 14 we will see .......... ;)

king of the hill :)
are you shitting me? A stock truck ran a 12.7:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ::dontknow: :D

JRSVIPR said:
are you shitting me? A stock truck ran a 12.7:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ::dontknow: :D
we could go out there and never hook up that is always a possibility...... i keep my expectations low so i never get dissapointed:) a world record that is the cherry on top of the cake

505'sFastestViper. said:
we could go out there and never hook up that is always a possibility...... i keep my expectations low so i never get dissapointed:) a world record that is the cherry on top of the cake
I'm in your corner bro,Hope you do well.:rock:

this thread is retarded like the person who started it

:)

and I just upped my post count

JRSVIPR said:
I'm in your corner bro,Hope you do well.:rock:

I'm in ur corner as well.... just fun to bust ur nuts :p ... since Annu hasn't been on in a while :mad: :D :p :argh:

tidnab said:
I'm in ur corner as well.... just fun to bust ur nuts :p ... since Annu hasn't been on in a while :mad: :D :p :argh:

who is annu:dontknow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back