qc's are for girls

We love this debate here. But we all know the numbers as well. It still does not stop the RC guys. They just keep coming.

Seems to me that there are a few beast in the RC land. Will one of them take the crown? Are all the RC guys waiting on Jack?

FlyingLow said:
QC: Can get a blow job while running high 12's.
RC: Probably blowing the QC driver so they can ride in a truck that runs 12's. J/K, 14's are sweet, not really, but seriously.
your QC, all blowed up.

my RC runs just fine @ 13.2.....:D

tinygiants said:
We love this debate here. But we all know the numbers as well. It still does not stop the RC guys. They just keep coming.

Seems to me that there are a few beast in the RC land. Will one of them take the crown? Are all the RC guys waiting on Jack?
how much money you into your QC - dale ??;)

didn't you get beat by a tahoe ???:D

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Find me another vehicule that can haul 6 big guy with 6 golf bag and have fun on the way there...?
A VW Bus ???? :p :p :p

hey Serge - How are you friend :dontknow: :rock: :D

ChrisAZ said:
Yeah they're for bangin girls in the back seat! Try that in your RC.

No back seat needed here...the front works just fine...and if not, the air bed i tossed in the box works nicely. :p

moparracing said:
that was before you blew up, right ?? ;) :D

how fast ya runnin' now....... ?:D :D :D

That was even before the turbo. Not running at all right now. So enjoy it while you can cause mine is the only QC you're faster then. (for now)

FlyingLow said:
That was even before the turbo. Not running at all right now. So enjoy it while you can cause mine is the only QC you're faster then. (for now)
they call you "smoke", never understood why til now........ :D

as in "up in".:D :D :D

btw, that sts only got you .3 in the 1/4 & blew up ya engine - sounds like a good investment to me.........;)

FlyingLow said:
mine is the only QC you're faster then.

the only one, right.......;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
505'sFastestViper. said:
that was the fastest srt 10 probally wont be in a week or so

you use the term 'WAS' a little loosely ... i've heard this story before... there's more on the table with the tank.... the problem is still traction, I know mike changed the ramping on thee NOS quicker on a few of his last runs... result was skidding @ 100+... there's more on the table but short of creating an all out track truck (like Jack is doing) I'm guessing the records going to stand for more than a week and i'd put my money on jack to be the first one to break it .. i've marked june 25'th 2008 in my calendar... unless you want to elaborate on what 'so' means... as in a week or 'so' :p

with that said I don't plan on breaking the 10.7 even if it is beat(and it's just a matter of time), I have fun driving the truck just as it is... it's very streetable and fun to drive... that's not to say however, it won't see track time :D

Eventually you'll prolly prove me wrong... I'm just saying ... I don't think it's gonna be next week.....:p and if you pull a 10.6 I'm gonna sneak schumacher into the tank and not tell ya :p :p :p... oh wait... i guess i just told ya :)

tidnab said:
you use the term 'WAS' a little loosely ... i've heard this story before... there's more on the table with the tank.... the problem is still traction, I know mike changed the ramping on thee NOS quicker on a few of his last runs... result was skidding @ 100+... there's more on the table but short of creating an all out track truck (like Jack is doing) I'm guessing the records going to stand for more than a week and i'd put my money on jack to be the first one to break it .. i've marked june 25'th 2008 in my calendar... unless you want to elaborate on what 'so' means... as in a week or 'so' :p

with that said I don't plan on breaking the 10.7 even if it is beat(and it's just a matter of time), I have fun driving the truck just as it is... it's very streetable and fun to drive... that's not to say however, it won't see track time :D

Eventually you'll prolly prove me wrong... I'm just saying ... I don't think it's gonna be next week.....:p and if you pull a 10.6 I'm gonna sneak schumacher into the tank and not tell ya :p :p :p... oh wait... i guess i just told ya :)

I think this is going to be a fun time for the VTCOA, we are finally seeing alot of projects come to close and hit the track
TinyGiants
Ram From hell
FstJack
we still have the tank & Jrgrnd

I will say this, dom's truck can handle 1500rwhp all the wya though...hopefully we can get some traction...then we can talk to those L, Syclone, whatever else pickups are out there about a real truck:burnout: :rock:

moparracing said:
how much money you into your QC - dale ??;)

didn't you get beat by a tahoe ???:D
About 30K now.

Nope, never beat by a tahoe. It was a Trail Blazer SS, and it was not a drag race. I was trailing him when he hit it, and I could not reel him in. For the record I was not being left behind though. That was also bone stock.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back