Qeustions about NOS? input plz

I didn't have a box to retard my timing and I ran my NOS on the stage 2 which means I had even more timing advance than stock. I also noticed that the 175 shot didn't feel too punchy on the stock computer. But it really kicked in well with the stage 2. A window switch would have been nice tho!

AWDisuzu said:
I didn't have a box to retard my timing and I ran my NOS on the stage 2 which means I had even more timing advance than stock. I also noticed that the 175 shot didn't feel too punchy on the stock computer. But it really kicked in well with the stage 2. A window switch would have been nice tho!
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

AWDisuzu said:
Amazing 60' time! I can almost hear your driveshaft screaming in agony :rock:
It really wasn't a fluke either, I have gotten a 1.56 on 3 different occasions.

AWDisuzu said:
yes .........

Did you have your stock computer re-programed or did you purchase a new computer? What's entailed and who does it?

if your oging to be spraying do an SCT it's easy as 1,2,3 get your n20 tune and haul ass and if your not going to be spraying put in you 93 octane tune

I am forced to..........

zzzzzzzzavatar-1.jpg

TNVIPER said:
I am forced to..........

zzzzzzzzavatar-1.jpg

How much power does your blown truck make? real men buy turbos lol cheap ass's that like to go fast buy bottles. everyone else is slow! hahahaha or heat soaked!:D

Tooloe said:
How much power does your blown truck make? real men buy turbos lol cheap ass's that like to go fast buy bottles. everyone else is slow! hahahaha or heat soaked!:D

Bring it on bottle boy...LOL...:D

Tooloe, what progressive controller are you using and where did you get the rpm signal from?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back