quad cab or reg cab??

Define "tight". Cabin space? Road handling like in a "complete unit"? Overall vehicle build quality? From the factory RCs are 6-speed, QCs are automatics. But, there are a few guys (myself included) who are going or have a RC auto. Awesome consistent straightline performance with the convenience of a full auto mode in the city or on long trips. But, the autos being used like mine aren't slop boxes (like the stock auto) but purpose built racing style transmissions (TH400, 4L80Es etc). Dodge kind of shot a lot of people in the foot, I like the looks of the RC and do like manuals but am either or, being a truck it was never going to be a tight road handler, to me, it's more a platform for a straight line so the auto would have been a viable choice. Good looks, lighter weight. Think, big fun go cart with great power and you're getting close lol

2c

srt 10 jimbo said:
Automatics are for those who squat to take a pee pee:)
But if you want to go fast, get a QC.

It really depends on how you're gonna use the truck. If you're gonna use it everyday and have family/friends a QC is the way to go. If you don't drive much or want it to race all the time, go with a RC!
QC auto is not bad at all with a few upgrades, it has some furious down shifts that will probably give most RC's a run on rolling starts, stock it sucks!
Besides when you're driving down the road next time, see how many girls you see driving a 2 door car or truck......2 doors is for girls! 4 doors is to fit as many girls inside!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back