quad cab or reg cab??

lamia2super

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you reg cab owners feel tight inside or does it feel good. their a reg cab that i'm probably going to check out, but its 4 hours away from me and wanted to ask if it feels tight before i drive 4 hrs.

lamia2super said:
do you reg cab owners feel tight inside .....
we're men.....you're asking the wrong question....:D

and i am happy to report after 65k miles...it squeaks, rattles, the pass seat looks like it's gonna fly out the window when i go over bumps.....but i freakin love it...

lamia2super said:
do you reg cab owners feel tight inside or does it feel good. their a reg cab that i'm probably going to check out, but its 4 hours away from me and wanted to ask if it feels tight before i drive 4 hrs.
Go sit in a lightning, And then the R/C 10. That will give you the answer.

viperhauler said:
we're men.....you're asking the wrong question....:D

and i am happy to report after 65k miles...it squeaks, rattles, the pass seat looks like it's gonna fly out the window when i go over bumps.....but i freakin love it...

haha how does the automatic transmission hold out?

lamia2super said:
haha how does the automatic transmission hold out?

Dan has a RC (6 Speed Manual) not a QC (Automatic Transmission)

All RC = MT All QC = AT

:) :) :)

Da1Chief said:
Dan has a RC (6 Speed Manual) not a QC (Automatic Transmission)

All RC = MT All QC = AT

:) :) :)

ok, but still how does that automatic transmission hold out.

lamia2super said:
ok, but still how does that automatic transmission hold out.
they are a very good tranny my qc has 50k miles not a prob my rc has 20k and been through a few t56s but in goes good ole gm tranny to save the day

like shit....it's a 4spd....should have never been installed....

ok...really...completely stock...it'll be just fine...
and my tremec's holdin up great...although...i think i need to rebrass it when i put in the new clutch....gettin a bit rough...sometimes...mainly when it's cold...or a good flush would probably suffice....it's been about 20k since the last one...

depends on the mods you want to do, go with nos, and you have big pains with the tranny,
but there is a guy dusty, big Ike can hook you up with him, he does excellent work.

but stay off the nos, and jsut do bolt ons, and not talking superchargers either;) and you should be fine.

upgrading to a gm solenoid helps greatly, kickinassRt in south fla can help you with that.

sory bout the spelling, in a bit of a hurry:eek:

Stinker said:
depends on the mods you want to do, go with nos, and you have big pains with the tranny,
but there is a guy dusty, big Ike can hook you up with him, he does excellent work.

but stay off the nos, and jsut do bolt ons, and not talking superchargers either;) and you should be fine.

upgrading to a gm solenoid helps greatly, kickinassRt in south fla can help you with that.

sory bout the spelling, in a bit of a hurry:eek:
sendin u a gaypal fucerlodgealitoius

People said that i wouldn't like the RC when i got it and then they drove it and said wow there is a lot of room in here. Needless to say I love it!! I think they look better than QC's anyways

ShaneKennett said:
People said that i wouldn't like the RC when i got it and then they drove it and said wow there is a lot of room in here. Needless to say I love it!! I think they look better than QC's anyways
more than likely the smartest thing you have said since you became a member.......i just read all 46 of your previous posts and good lord you have said some dumb shit for sure;) lol

lamia2super said:
alright thanks tomorrow im going to check out the RC and see how it feels
both have there faults bud, the RC's have a crappy clutch situation that usually ends up costing a grand to fix or better, with viper hydraulic upgrades, and a new clutch and flywheel.
the QC's as long as you dont mod them to death and upgrade the solonoid you should be fine.

both will do you fine, jsut depends on if you want a sporty ride, or a sporty grocery getter

I'm with Chief. Love my Mineral gray QC. The color has to be good for atleast a 10th of a sec.

RC's are the way to go. Most here like to drag race but get a RC on a road course and you will be hooked.

lamia2super said:
Tight is still good right? Does it feel good?:dontknow:

If I was 40 years younger I could have fun with this!:D

RC's have plenty of room. I'm a short six footer and a wide 270 pounds.

I could get lost in mine except for the tree growing out of the floor!:joyman:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back