quad cab srt 6 speed conversion

defiently would be interesting to see, i'm curious to how much a swap like this would cost in the end.....So would towing be a no no with a 6spd QC?

A month or two ago, I saw what I remember to be an 06 regular cab that someone had converted into a QC.....apparently they had put a lot of work into it, looked pretty stock in the pictures, somehow added the second half of the bed, had to be a ton of work......I think it was for sale here in TX, but not sure, he wanted something like 25k.....it was the maroon color.....just searched and couldn't find it.....oh well....

A month or two ago, I saw what I remember to be an 06 regular cab that someone had converted into a QC.....apparently they had put a lot of work into it, looked pretty stock in the pictures, somehow added the second half of the bed, had to be a ton of work......I think it was for sale here in TX, but not sure, he wanted something like 25k.....it was the maroon color.....just searched and couldn't find it.....oh well....

It's still for sale last I heard, except it has a salvage title

the truck was located in GA, the truck isnt listed on the dealer's site anymore, Sycamore Auto Sales - A Used Car Dealer in Sycamore, Georgia

Most luckily someone bought it cheap or they sent it to an auction. I think it was down to $23,000 last time i saw. I contacted that dealer a year ago about the truck, they gave the BS that will not sit to long on their lot

I guess their were right on their assumption about not sitting to long :p

original thread about that truck: http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f7/manual-qc-srt10-43586/

yes the drive shaft has to modified.....or you can get a custom 1 piece made....i am doing the same thing...i just got my first parts in the mail....
IMAG0399.jpg

yes the drive shaft has to modified.....or you can get a custom 1 piece made....i am doing the same thing...i just got my first parts in the mail....
IMAG0399.jpg

Sweet, I have parts heading this way as of today.

Nice, I'm doing a hemi to a t/56 so mine will be a little different. I'm matching parts up now.

Nice, I'm doing a hemi to a t/56 so mine will be a little different. I'm matching parts up now.

You're gonna need a custom bellhousing or adapter plate of some sort to mate the T56. I'm sure someone makes one, but you'll also have to make sure clutch/presure plate spacing is correct.;)

I haven't thought about an adapter plate. Not sure how to get the spacing correct. Looks like it is going to take some research. Any suggestions?

Quicktime makes a steel bell housing that fits. I also see an aluminum one for the drag packs that will work.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back