Question about Driving the SRT 10 in snow?

I've driven in up to 4" of snow successfully. If you are confident driving other vehicles in the snow, the truck takes some effort, but it's do-able.

That is, it WAS do-able before I put the Roe on. After it, I got an Audi to deal with the snow. :D

Best advice I can give is: Park it, buy a beater. I live just northeast of Denver, slush, ice, etc very common here. Wideass tires ain,t worth a damn on anything other than wet(rain) roads. Crap used on roads just beats up .these trucks. Used mine too many times last winter when I shouldn't have, will have beater this yr. I grew up driving in Wisconsin winters, so I know how to drive in this crap, just not worth it to slide off road into ditch, spinnig out & somebody t-bones you etc. Couple hrs out of Cheyenne, welcome to the area.

rlgallert said:
Best advice I can give is: Park it, buy a beater. I live just northeast of Denver, slush, ice, etc very common here. Wideass tires ain,t worth a damn on anything other than wet(rain) roads. Crap used on roads just beats up .these trucks. Used mine too many times last winter when I shouldn't have, will have beater this yr. I grew up driving in Wisconsin winters, so I know how to drive in this crap, just not worth it to slide off road into ditch, spinnig out & somebody t-bones you etc. Couple hrs out of Cheyenne, welcome to the area.

...and before that he lived is a really cold winter state!!!

Hey Prof, how you doin? Glad to see you made it back from the wilds of Canada, hope you & the better half had a great time. Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents worth bout slipping & sliding on that fluffy white stuff. Always fun going down road sideways heading for that bigass tree, or spinning in circles at 20 mph but out of control!! Course you southerners in Illinois didn't get to do much of that, haha! Having fun out here in Mile Hi, take care

Ha! MoparMudder called us in Illinois "pansies"...but he lives in the northern most part of Wisconsin...those people are plain crazy!

The Scott Lake Lodge has only three months...the other nine months are just too cold for fishermen.

It was wonderful...for a one time trip.

Going back to Marathon for fishing in the future.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back