Question about the Navigation system

JustinRamSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I was recently looking at a 06 QC SRT10. I was pretty interested in it, until I saw that it didn't have the navigation. I was wondering, if there are any major differences between the navigation screen and the regular 6 disc CD changer. Is the navigation worth trying to get, or is it so dated that I wouldn't even like it? I've also seen that some of the 6 disc CD changers have an auxiliary input jack, and some have a SET/DIR button on the bottom left (where the Aux would be). I would definitely like to have the Aux input if possible. The whole thing is a bit confusing:hmmmm2:, but I just want to get the right system. Thanks

I wouldn't let that stop you from getting a truck, mine came with 6 disc cd changer and I just put a pioneer navi unit in, had to change dash bezels though. No big deal

Heck, ya drive it the way she was meant to be driven and you won't need a navigation system. Way too busy watching the road and cleaning your britches. :burnout::D:burnout:

Screw the factory radios, they suck! Just put a quality aftermarket unit in.

I have the nav in my 05, and it's completely worthless imo. If I need a nav I just grab the garmin from my other truck.

i have the OEM navigation replaced with the OEM Europe version.
works fine , a little outdate but good for me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back