Question on Dealer trade in allowance

nycstev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to look at a few RCs today. What would a dealer have gave as a tradin on an 05 CE wih 6100 miles. He said he was in it for 32,500. I thought that was BS. I figured he allowed 25-26k. Any ideas?:dontknow: :dontknow:

dont know what you paid for the qc but that sounds good to me, i love my rc hate the way it shifts tho, when we were at boomer gtg i got in his truck and shifted a few gears (not driving) wow!!! night and day diff, dont forget to do the upgrade kit master/slave, wish i had the money too, NEED X_METAL CREDIT CARD:D

nycstev said:
Went to look at a few RCs today. What would a dealer have gave as a tradin on an 05 CE wih 6100 miles. He said he was in it for 32,500. I thought that was BS. I figured he allowed 25-26k. Any ideas?:dontknow: :dontknow:

its possible..

most trade
ins in excellent cond depends on area..but probably around 25k with the ce's being higher

Has anyone inquired about trading in there vehicle and would like to divulge
what the dealer offered them? BTW im Not trading or selling my NR.. Its one of the best vehilces I have ever had!

Steve

nycstev said:
Has anyone inquired about trading in there vehicle and would like to divulge
what the dealer offered them? BTW im Not trading or selling my NR.. Its one of the best vehilces I have ever had!

Steve
Why don't you sell it to the Arab in your sig?:D

Even being a CE I don't believe he gave the guy 32.5 for it. They might have even put that on the paperwork, but if so it was just a way of moving numbers around as they often do. I would be surprised if he gave him anything north of 28 for it myself. Just a guess based on numbers I have seen with these things.

alot of times stealerships "pack" the deals so that if an employee buys it they make a little extra on it. And they never actually give excellent condition unless they really want the deal or your trade. 32,5 sounds like it a load of crap to me. I'll guess 29,5 max

I just traded my '04 RC last Saturday with 2640 miles on it and had to argue to get $25,875.00. First offer was $24,000. Truck had never been rained on and was as near perfect as you can get. Only mod was Magnaflows and catless mids.

mopar75110 said:
I just traded my '04 RC last Saturday with 2640 miles on it and had to argue to get $25,875.00. First offer was $24,000. Truck had never been rained on and was as near perfect as you can get. Only mod was Magnaflows and catless mids.
Thanks. Thats what I figured.
You should have called me. I would have gave you more!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back