Question on mopar headers

Srt-BoZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what i understand the mopar headers come with a mid pipe ? Is it catless or is that an option at all, also with the mopar header setup and the magnaflow catback is there any cutting involved or is all bolt on.

thanks in advance

The mids replace the cats, no more cats. Their are bungs in the mids for all 4 O2 sensors. Don't know about the Magnaflow, but the Borla (Mopar) is all bolt together.

Look at the top of this forum for the Mopar Instructions thread, it is all their

thanks for the info mudder, do you really have to take off all that crap to install the headers i mean from the engine bay it looks like it unbolts really easy. I mean ill have it on a lift, any advice?

my mopar headers came w/ catless mids. they are a bitch to install....i thought it looked easy too! if you have your spare battery tray already removed on the passenger side that is not a problem. The drivers side you definately have to disconnect the steering column and whatever else it says.....the drivers side is a tight fit! The magna flow bolts directly to where the mopar mids leave off....no issues there! Get ready for some noise!

well i have a battery on both sides one for the stereo and the regular one, oh man

well my next question the bassanis need a midpipe, but arent all the mid pipes 3inch and magnaflow catback 2 1/2 ?

I am planning on to get mopar header too but I couldn't decided which exhaust should I go, at first I want magnflow exhaust then until I found there have a mopar exhaust so I am still thinking abt it but I think mopar exhaust would fit mopar header easily with no problem

Forget the headers, just get the catless mids from Boomer and a magnaflow and enjoy the sweet music and a whole lotta cash left in your pocket!!!! Unless of course you gotta have that extra 6 or 10 HP!!!!:dontknow: ;)

Dont forget you gotta wrap those headers or get them coated.

patrick

if you have to pull catless mids very often for deq, long tube headers would be easier...... i'm eventually going with b&b's long tube's on back setup because it's all flanged & much easier to swap out mids than boomer's mids.......:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back