Question: Wheel Lugs!

Jhazephae

Reaction score
I am attempting to purchase black wheel lugs, and I am unsure of what size to get. Does anyone know the size of wheel lugs? Is 9/16 in. the thread size?

I did what hank showed me, a black cover that goes over the lugs.

I dont know if thats what you want, but they work great.

Your truck looks very nice, and it's the look that I'm attempting to go for. So if you and others are using them, there's no problem for me to use them as well.

I agree.....use lug caps!

I use "ninja black", ColorLug, lug nut, cap covers. :) They are an awesome tight fit that will never come off when driving. I've had mine on for around 3-1/2 years now and they still look like new. The thing I like about lug caps vs. black lug nuts is I have the choice of chrome or stealth without having to spend an hour taking all the wheels off and swapping lugs (but I always leave mine on). Plus the black lug nuts are longer so stick out more than the OEM lugs do (which IMO, looks a little weird). For me, it was the only way to go. ;)

Cheers,
Carlwalski
The Batram

Batrims.JPG

BatramNZV83.jpg

Here's a post I made 4 days ago, easy to copy and paste it hahaha...... :D :D :D

I just got those Colorlugs in too. They're awesome and cheap! Thanks for the suggestion last week guys!!!!!!

Your truck looks very nice, and it's the look that I'm attempting to go for. So if you and others are using them, there's no problem for me to use them as well.

thanks.

buy them bro, they work great.

just as other members have also said :rock:

I just got those Colorlugs in too. They're awesome and cheap! Thanks for the suggestion last week guys!!!!!!

hell yeah, I was pricing lug nuts, and they were a bit much compared to these :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back