Question

Flip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the deal with needing a minimum of 50 posts before you can list your vehicle for sale? I can easily get another member to list it but why should I have to. Sounds like BS to me, IJS....:dontknow:

Because that is our rule.
Now that I know someone else might list it, I will delete that one as well. Thanks.

We don't like people jumping on, listing something that might not work, being something that was not described, or just spam or a rip off in some cases. This is a close group of friends. The 50 post minimum use to be 100.

Also, this post was moved because "general discussion" is for srt10 related content ONLY.

Last edited:
So guys just don't come here to sell stuff.

Seems to me that if you're a member the amount of posts shouldn't matter. I've been a member over a year, check my log in count not number of posts....o well, guess i won't have to worry about it much longer....:D

There's members and then there's paying members. I don't know if there's a difference with selling stuff.

I'm not a moderator. I wasn't being a ass to you. Just seen this post before and that was the answer.

Midnight Runner said:
There's members and then there's paying members. I don't know if there's a difference with selling stuff.

Paying members can list parts with a lower than 50 count

Looks like he is getting the hang of it now... Lol

Hey Flip. Just a FYI. The pic in your sig doesn't show up in Chrome or Internet Explorer.
When you list your new for sale thread, if you need help with posting a pic, let me know.

BTW, nice truck! I mean it too, not saying it for a post count...

If it isn't for a post count, I can delete it, right? :p
Don't encourage him, his head is big enough. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back