questions on price/mods..

You ask a question about making these trucks faster then you back talk the person who has the fastest one in the world? You dumb bro?

Dude wasnt that the purpose of that other thread..all fun and games...smh...

You mad bro?

Take a breath....dont take the fighting thread to the heart.....talk mess to me over there...this is my personal thread so please respect it..god bless you...

Fyi I have several trucks..for my job duties...so technically I do have a trucks...or many....

HAHAHAHAHA:damnmate:

^ see your way out of my thread asshole

ill jump on the fighting thread after i bang your mother..brb

what the fuck is (slow5.7)..bring a viper truck then we can help you out you texas fag....

^ doesnt that call for a ban...if there is any moderators..this is not the fighting thread....arco quit seeking attention here , heard of wife,kids,peers? perheps you have neither. totally not my fault ...exit this thread at once ....god be with

^ doesnt that call for a ban...if there is any moderators..this is not the fighting thread....arco quit seeking attention here , heard of wife,kids,peers? perheps you have neither. totally not my fault ...exit this thread at once ....god be with

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Dude, I think you are on the wrong forum. You unknowingly asked for a bashing when you stepped up to Dom. The VTCoA is a close group. Either play along, or move along. Your choice. And for the record, I am not plugging up your thread. I am just trying to help you out.

dude for real you look week now ahhahahaaha

dude for real you look week now ahhahahaaha

you fucking dumbass im being sarcastic, ya know i dont give a fuck...im being as offensive as can be...must take a fucktard to not see that im being totally sarcastic ...wetback... but if weak is what i look like...than be it....long as your wife loves it...fuck dom and everybody dick riding him..and vtcoa close group sex group

Bet this gains you all sorts of helpful information about how to best mod your future '10 :top:

oh geeez....im fukn around ...fun and games its the INTERNET...but i can always pm my two new best forum buddys dom and hank :rock:

you fucking dumbass im being sarcastic, ya know i dont give a fuck...im being as offensive as can be...must take a fucktard to not see that im being totally sarcastic ...wetback... but if weak is what i look like...than be it....long as your wife loves it...fuck dom and everybody dick riding him..and vtcoa close group sex group

no shit huh:damnmate:

oh geeez....im fukn around ...fun and games its the INTERNET...but i can always pm my two new best forum buddys dom and hank :rock:

you must wanna get me in trouble, huh? then again, i guess everything that spews from YOUR mouth must be all my fault.:congrats::laugh::pcguru:

i tried that line more than a few times here, bro....some get it, some don't.:dontknow:;)

^ yea, im going back to being civil and curtious to people ..i really dont wanna get banned i love this place :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back