Raced a Jeep SRT8

sinus19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And im Not happy! We are both stock (besides intake and exhaust) and he got me by a bumper on All 4 pulls! (Never whent over 60mph).. I slammen them gears too! Or do i suck that bad at driving?

Jeep SRT's are no joke. The point you made by not going over 60 is to the Jeep's advantage.

If I had the money I would love to have one of them! Suppose to be fun as hell to drive!

0 to 60 you will loose to a jeep .jeeps awd and pulls hard .Get him to do a 30 and up pull you will get him on the big end. .

Last edited:
Yes sir those those Jeeps can pull! I know i need to race him in a roll, i got his number so we might try again sometime haha.
and yes Nitro is a good Idea, im already thinking about it.

IMG_20141113_125901.jpg

I love 0-60 in my Jeep. Most have trouble keeping up with me.
I think i can squeeze a 3.8 under the right conditions.

They have traction (AWD) & we don't. They, like us, were built for speed. My wife has the Jeep G/C 5.7 Hemi & is wanting the SRT-8 so bad & it will be our next vehicle. Good luck on your next try.

My first loss was to one that's a member here about 7 years ago or so. It already had bolt ons and I was bone stock! I hadn't had my truck long at all and it was my first race! I spun, he darted off and even if I didn't spin he would've taken me. It ran 12.4s all day long

yeah. I had Dave at B&G tune it for me. My best 0-60 before the tune was 4.6. shifts were also dramatically improved with the 8-speed after the tune!

LOL true.. unless i push the button in 2nd

Our progressive nitrous controllers are the key ;)
Custom rpm, ramp rate, ramp time, all controllable.

Good luck I sprayed my truck on the street and was going sideways at 80. I think Justin's done the same thing

Yup, 3rd gear with the progressive set to hit it at 100 then ramp in and as soon as it ramped it lit the tires up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back