raced my cousins roush stang

Guy I work with bought a 07 GT500. stock it does not seem to be impressive from a dig, granted the stock tires do suck.

he is going to get better tires, supercharger pulley,intake, but the other guy we work with. His srt jeep will stomp it into the ground, running less boost.

Man you ain't lieing bro, those things are crazy fast, after finding out for myself I was sold and have to have one! What year 500 does your friend have?

2011 with the all alluminum motor.

Guy I work with bought a 07 GT500. stock it does not seem to be impressive from a dig, granted the stock tires do suck.

he is going to get better tires, supercharger pulley,intake, but the other guy we work with. His srt jeep will stomp it into the ground, running less boost.

I have to agree - stock it wasn't all that impressive, especially from a dig. It had boost lag and tire spin. What's bizzare is that it had boost lag with the screw charger. I was convinced that it was bleeding off boost at low rpms through the factory tune, but it turns out that it just wasn't spinning the SC fast enough. The smaller pulley fixed the dead spot down low, and the sticky tires just capitalize on that.

I have to agree - stock it wasn't all that impressive, especially from a dig. It had boost lag and tire spin. What's bizzare is that it had boost lag with the screw charger. I was convinced that it was bleeding off boost at low rpms through the factory tune, but it turns out that it just wasn't spinning the SC fast enough. The smaller pulley fixed the dead spot down low, and the sticky tires just capitalize on that.

Agree, the stock tires are a big problem, but a guy I work with seems to think the stock tires are great :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Told him to get some DR for it.

cause my other friend has a 04 cobra, and it seems to move out a bit better from a dig.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back