Racer's mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome!! :party:

Talk about this forum being family!!! :rock:

Glad to have ya Oli. Enjoy your stay. :)

Welcome from Illinois.

Beware The Sickness...

You are family from post number 1.

Hi Mom! :D

A big welcome from the Winnipeg area, my sister lives in Castlegar, BC.

You live in a beautiful part of the Canada, please post some pics! (Preferably, no naked ones of Brad in his younger years... :eek: )

Will

Last edited:
Manic said:
Hi Mom! :D

A big welcome from the Winnipeg area, my sister lives in Castlegar, BC.

You live in a beautiful part of the Canada, please post some pics! (Preferably, no naked ones of Brad in his younger years... :bleck:)

Will

Yes mom please take Manic's advise...........PLEASE.:D

Welcome Mom!

Chances are I will be your favorite forum member as I have nothing but respect and care for my fellow human beings.:D ;)

:bootyshake: :laugh: :rofl:

Hamrhead said:
Welcome Mom!

Chances are I will be your favorite forum member as I have nothing but respect and care for my fellow human beings.:D ;)

:bootyshake: :laugh: :rofl:
You scared me for a minute Mike :D :D :D

Thanks guys, I like your sense of humor. Yes, Vancouver is, by my count ,the 8th Wonder of the world, the most beautiful city surrounded with heavenly nature.(except that rain...)
Anybody planning to move up here and looking for a good piece of real estate, contact me.

You forgot too mention that it rains 9 months out of the year... :p

Will

hi mom, now are you gonna like be the "site mom" ? kinda like the scouts have a den mother?

Will she spank me if I get really out of line...and if so...is she married?

I do need the occasional spanking...but Django usually does that for the members here.

It will be nice to have a motherly type here. We need a little class and maturity from time to time.

By the way you could have lied and said you were available and watched me get all lathered up and tongue-tied...but now you will just have to wait for someone to mention Hillary Clinton to see me get excited.

Yup, Amy will do it or Wifey or Sandra Bullock...they are all the same to me...just figments of my imagination.

This getting old stuff is getting me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back