Racer's mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
SrtBrad said:
We need to set up a Prof "Birthday Girl" fund.:idea:

I could buy it...heck I could probably trade for a grade with some sweet young thing (the dream of a lot of teachers, but just doesn't happen in my experience).

But I am married! A commitment is a commitment. Even when the rules change in process...kinda like, when she became a vegetarian...it changed my life, not because I wanted it...it just did. So when she decided that sex was not her bag, well, once again I do without meat. You win some, you lose some and a few are rained out...fantasy is fine, not the best, but better than constant drama. Hey, we learn to live the the hand we are dealt...and on balance, my life is superb.

SrtBradsmom said:
you may be right Vlad but sure it's a beautifull BC

Vancouver Canada has got to be the most beautifull city in the North America. The Scenery is second to none, the people are great (for the most part), Education is excellent, however the government SUCKS from what I recall and the weather is DEPRESSING.

SrtBrad said:
Vancouver Canada has got to be the most beautifull city in the North America. The Scenery is second to none, the people are great (for the most part), Education is excellent, however the government SUCKS from what I recall and the weather is DEPRESSING.

I agree with the scenery being beautiful and the rain would be so depressing to live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back