radiator leak

Heart Attack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i checked out my radiator because i have a leak from somewhere. when i had it looked at it seems to be coming from the fan area. is this bad?

so i checked out my radiator because i have a leak from somewhere. when i had it looked at it seems to be coming from the fan area. is this bad?

I'm not sure where you could have a radiator leak that wouldn't be bad. It would be a good time to upgrade your radiator and cooling fans. But If your in a pinch a local radiator shop may be able to touch it up without breaking the bank. Whatever you do, don't pour any of that radiator stopleak sh!t in it.

Last edited:
so after doing a pressure test. come to find out the top of my radiator is cracked, and there is also corrosion inside. Firestone tells me i need a new radiator, and it costs 800+ bucks!

so after thinking about it, i figure ill get the roe racing radiator. can anyone who owns, or knows information about this radiator share anything about it? will it be more quiet than my current OEM ?

so after thinking about it, i figure ill get the roe racing radiator. can anyone who owns, or knows information about this radiator share anything about it? will it be more quiet than my current OEM ?

I think Prof is the only person who has ever bought it, it looks like a really nice piece. A radiator makes no noise, so not sure what you are getting at there? Are you talking about the fan? If so the radiator will not come with a fan, you will have to reuse your old fan. Or now you can upgrade to Justins electric fan while your at it!

YEA! Get ready ! these trucks can cost alot to maintain! do it once for near the same price as factory . there are cheaper ways but you will do it again! If you plan on keeping the truck forever , splurge alittle . get the ROE rad and the JMB Fan. i would!!! It's not just a truck , it's:D:D:D a lifestyle!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back