Ram 1500 04-05 front brakes, hubs and spindle/knuckle

Otnielarencibia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to see if there is interest for this here. It's a 04-05 front brakes, hubs and spindle/knuckle from my truck. Brakes and rotors are less than 3,000 miles and are from the mopar make it new again kit. So they are mopar not aftermarket. Works great....might be great for someone who wants to run a smaller rim.....i believe down to 16".
Offers?

P.S. And for the people who don't know about rams, the 04 05 ram 1500 non srt-10 are the same.

Last edited:
Its not a VW site either lol :D

Do something about it then :confused:

Did you see me selling stuff ? nope.

I don't come on here to bash on people like you do with your shitty answers towards people.

Some people might not know the difference between reg ram & srt brakes, sorry the world is not as smart as you.

I am starting to believe you & mopar or no car are the same person. both same stupid comments all the time.

worry about yourself rocky retard.

I was minding my own business, doing research on some automotive stuff, and I found this. Think it might have come from L Rodder or something? :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 107
Lol thanks for taking this off topic. I know what I'm taking about. Look on the the first post....ram 1500 brakes....nothing about anything srt. I specifically said for people who want to run smaller tires. I have srt brakes so I know the differences.
And I don't care if it's not a hemi site.

THIS ISNT A HEMI SITE?...

You're right, it's not. If it was a Hemi site, we would have a lot more members running 11's. And as an SRT owner, I appreciate threads like this. It gives us an opportunity to buy parts that wouldn't otherwise be available. It's not like we have so many members that other guys shouldn't be able to post too.

You're right, it's not. If it was a Hemi site, we would have a lot more members running 11's. And as an SRT owner, I appreciate threads like this. It gives us an opportunity to buy parts that wouldn't otherwise be available. It's not like we have so many members that other guys shouldn't be able to post too.

Well put.

I was asking...this isnt a hemi site?...i wondered why i couldnt find thoes other 2 cylinders?:dontknow:

Last edited:
Do something about it then :confused:

Did you see me selling stuff ? nope.

I don't come on here to bash on people like you do with your shitty answers towards people.

Some people might not know the difference between reg ram & srt brakes, sorry the world is not as smart as you.

I am starting to believe you & mopar or no car are the same person. both same stupid comments all the time.

worry about yourself rocky retard.
:rock:
IRONHEAD- MOPAR-OR-NO-CAR....That will be my new title!!!!!.
:rock::boring:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back