Ram 1500 04-05 front brakes, hubs and spindle/knuckle

If they are sufficient for a regular Ram, they would be fine for daily work on a '10. They would also allow someone much better options for drag radial/slick choices.

These are for the front, won't help your drag slick choice.

I ran 17" 51lbs tire/wheel combo up front with a matching rim in the back with drag radials. 50#. Total weight savings was about 160#.
Btw thanks for the free bump!

Last edited:
Maybe I knew that and was planning on running drag radials on the front.... Or maybe I should pay more attention before posting :eek:

Ahh, yeah you may need the extra grip up front when you switch to those awesome 5.13:D gears

The truck is not FWD :confused::confused::confused:

Well still 4 slicks would look killer anyway.

My son has a cheby with 4 slicks on it......doesn't handle to well :dontknow:

Ahh, yeah you may need the extra grip up front when you switch to those awesome 5.13:D gears
Actually, after running further calculations, I have decided that 5.88's would make my truck amazing on the street! :D

You just want in on the new trend im setting!!!
I do. Really bad. :D

I ran 17" 51lbs tire/wheel combo up front with a matching rim in the back with drag radials. 50#. Total weight savings was about 160#.
And that was rotating mass, the mass that matters most!

The truck is not FWD :confused::confused::confused:
Well still 4 slicks would look killer anyway.
Psshhht. We all know that bling = more horsepower! :D

My son has a cheby with 4 slicks on it......doesn't handle to well :dontknow:
Wow. Just wow. Even I can't come up with a good response to this one. :vollkommenauf:

Btw thanks for the free bump!

51lbs?! Hell I run a 15x3.5" wheel that weighs about 20lbs at the track, with stock brakes

.......on weight reduced truck, because that's a lot of truck and not a lot of tire :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back