RAMDUDES Truck For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a great deal to me. We know ****head never pushed it very hard because he thinks his VW is fast.lol

LOL thats funny.

Sorry I don't beat my cars/trucks up. sorry it bothers you, and you don't even pay for them.

Dub is getting worked on today, Stage 1 & 2 intake, TOP & charge pipe catless DP & stage 2 tune.

Yeah under 1500.00 to bolt on 100+ WHP I'll take that anyday.

Last edited:
LOL thats funny.

Sorry I don't beat my cars/trucks up. sorry it bothers you, and you don't even pay for them.

Dub is getting worked on today, Stage 1 & 2 intake, TOP & charge pipe catless DP & stage 2 tune.

Ok, but with that 100+ gets you a total of what?

LOL thats funny.

But its still a boring looking VW car,no matter what you do to it its still a VW no matter how cool you think you are

But its still a boring looking VW car,no matter what you do to it its still a VW no matter how cool you think you are

And your truck is still just a dodge ram :dontknow::dontknow:

whats your point.

can't you ever just shut your **** sucking mouth about anything *** boy.

Still waiting for your bitch ass to come here with that so called bad ass truck, watch you get your feeling hurt by a 2.0T v-dub :D:D:D

Bring that title also buddy. you talk a good game, back it up.

I'll have a VW waiting for you.

Look everyone! It's Ironhead hating on Ramdude...

not-this-again.jpg

Last edited:
And your truck is still just a dodge ram :dontknow::dontknow:

whats your point.

can't you ever just shut your **** sucking mouth about anything *** boy.

Still waiting for your bitch ass to come here with that so called bad ass truck, watch you get your feeling hurt by a 2.0T v-dub :D:D:D

Bring that title also buddy. you talk a good game, back it up.

I'll have a VW waiting for you.
Why would I drive all the way there just to see a D I c khead that drives a VW and thinks he is cool ,you want a peice of my ass d I c khead come get you some BOY ,I don't drive that far to take the trash out .Mr.VW Bugboy

Last edited:
Maybe he could not afored the fuel to get to you (just kiddin iron) but your vw gets pretty good mpg right ram dude so you should go to him :vroam:

Why would I drive all the way there just to see a ****head that drives a VW and thinks he is cool ,you want a peice of my ass ****head come get you some BOY ,I don't drive that far to take the trash out .Mr.VW Bugboy

Just like before, same answer.

Why don't you just quit running at the mouth, is that all you have to say to try and hurt my feelings is about VW this & VW that :dontknow:

Everyone sees that you are a hater, who cares if I don't have my truck and you still have one, Big deal retard rocky.

I think you really want to be a volkswagen owner don't you punkboy ?

Best that you don't tho, Utah permit does not apply here buddy :D

Maybe he could not afored the fuel to get to you (just kiddin iron) but your vw gets pretty good mpg right ram dude so you should go to him :vroam:

Na, I wanna see his dumb ass face when he sees 500 imports roll up on him.

But that mouth won't be running then. It's all good haters like him get theirs.

Fact is calling you a d I c khead is an insult to all d i c kheads. Be a man ,come back up your bull shit talk!
And you are not man enough to make me shut my mouth ,funny its OK for you to comment on every thread on this forum but you think you have a right to tell me I can't ,
So if you are man enough and come here you can have two things in life you have always wanted ,you can beat my truck with your stupid VW Bug and you can beat my ass ,Two things you have always dreamed of .

your new name should be uncircumcised d i c khead

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back