RAMDUDES Truck For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact is calling you a d I c khead is an insult to all d i c kheads. Be a man ,come back up your bull shit talk!
And you are not man enough to make me shut my mouth ,funny its OK for you to comment on every thread on this forum but you think you have a right to tell me I can't ,
So if you are man enough and come here you can have two things in life you have always wanted ,you can beat my truck with your stupid VW Bug and you can beat my ass ,Two things you have always dreamed of .

your new name should be uncircumcised d i c khead

I comment on some things on the forum,not all of them.

You comment on anything & everything that has my name or me leaving a comment. then you talk trash like the douche bag internet bitch that you are.

Don't know what you deal is with me, but besides you being a hater & thinking everyone is a CE hater ? WTF that means but it's from you so Go figure.

I can be civil, look on the school shooting thread, I posted under you without taking a shot at you, but then again you are a douche bag.

Don't hate cause a 4 cylinder little motor can make your truck look SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D:D:D:D:D

I just did a 8000 rpm run for ya, cause I know that you can't with out your motor blowing up HAHAHA.

ALL IRONHEAD. Pours that bitches name out. put this up here for you JAMIE LOL. Bitch
537560_10151363843662112_1615403028_n.jpg

As the OP, I'm requesting this thread to be closed.

1. The intention of this thread was to let people know a well maintained SRT-10 and the ability to get previous owner input was available...

2. I don't give a shit what people drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back