Ran a full bolton 5.0 in

AdrianCaF91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a6UfOE8MW5U]2012 Shelby GT500 vs 2013 5.0 - YouTube[/ame]my buddys shelby :)

The last time you went to a track it showed just how slow you really are?:dontknow:

I have my reasons to not go dont have to explain anything... I forgot u had the fastest truck in the world

Last edited:
No a lot of street racers are scared of their times time slips talk everything else don't matter especially when you come in second

No a lot of street racers are scared of their times time slips talk everything else don't matter especially when you come in second
Bro, Ramson ran his truck at the track ;) He obviously isn't unhappy with how it runs, or he wouldn't still have it. There are other reasons for not discussing times.

Bro, Ramson ran his truck at the track ;) He obviously isn't unhappy with how it runs, or he wouldn't still have it. There are other reasons for not discussing times.

Yeah, like his GoPro pointed at me in the other lane wouldn't show anything after the first 60' because I'd be gone.......:burnout:

Lots of street racers keep their track times to themselves. Helps give them an edge.

You can have it so your times dont come up on the board. At my track all ypu have to do is write grudge racing on ypur time card and they dont come up for everyone to see

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back