Ran a full bolton 5.0 in

Wow u guys are still going with this shit.... Trainman my truck is stock compared to urs! Stop even comparing shit ... I didnt go to track because i have reasons not to go it has nothing to do with the times idgaf what the truck really runs lol or the times i might do i already have an idea of what it does... Is this forum for whiners? Cus thats what most of u do i thought it was to talk about trucks lol. If u wanna race me so bAd u come to me or ur scared trainman??

I dont know why your getting so worked up. Im not against street racing. I do plenty of it myself. I think alot of people would just like to know what your truck runs is all

Maybe his reasons are: the track is too far, it cost too much money, its a pain in the ass, waiting in long lines suck, or the track closed. Those would be my reasons :D

Wow u guys are still going with this shit.... Trainman my truck is stock compared to urs! Stop even comparing shit ... I didnt go to track because i have reasons not to go it has nothing to do with the times idgaf what the truck really runs lol or the times i might do i already have an idea of what it does... Is this forum for whiners? Cus thats what most of u do i thought it was to talk about trucks lol. If u wanna race me so bAd u come to me or ur scared trainman??
Bro, you are ever-stepping here. Jerry isn't scared of you. He is just smart enough to want to minimize the risks associated with street racing. I don't really care if you want to race on the street. But calling dedicated racers "scared" only makes you look like a fool.

Not the fastest, just faster than yours....and unlike you I can prove it.....
He doesn't really think his truck will outrun yours, right?

Last edited:
Not the fastest, just faster than yours....and unlike you I can prove it.....

Yea come over here to see if i dont have something for u ..... I dont care about track times i dont like beating up my truck like that just to see a time..

I dont know why your getting so worked up. Im not against street racing. I do plenty of it myself. I think alot of people would just like to know what your truck runs is all

Yea i understand that just that everytime i post something about anything to do with cars or trucks some people whine lol isnt this a forum to talk abiut this stuff and not be bitching? Jajaja ..... I would be happy to see someone upload videos of the trucks doing anything as long as they keep them coming

Did i offend you...I was joking......Looks like the truth now tho!!

Yea ur "joking" .... I didnt get offended i just hate people who think like that. Think they know a person by just seeing them but dont know shit...doesnt work like that

Yea come over here to see if i dont have something for u ..... I dont care about track times i dont like beating up my truck like that just to see a time..

???? You don't like beating up your truck, have you seen your videos? I like watching them but you beat the shit out of it lol. Don't get mad bro i enjoy your videos but would like to see track run on go pro

???? You don't like beating up your truck, have you seen your videos? I like watching them but you beat the shit out of it lol. Don't get mad bro i enjoy your videos but would like to see track run on go pro

Thats y i hardly drive her lmao ... I just dont really like going to the a track and beat on her cus if i go to track in gonna beat her bad! Id rather race it for $ instead of going to the track. Sooner or later something is gonna break id rather just wait till i have her how i want then run it...i already know what it can do

Thats y i hardly drive her lmao ... I just dont really like going to the a track and beat on her cus if i go to track in gonna beat her bad! Id rather race it for $ instead of going to the track. Sooner or later something is gonna break id rather just wait till i have her how i want then run it...i already know what it can do
Plenty of people race at the track for money, we have guys betting thousands on grudge races out here....
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Yeah Justin, you better be worried!!! :D
He wouldn't show up anyway, I'd want to meet at a racetrack and seems he has some sort of track based phobia?:dontknow:
not in my SRT :)
Ewww is supposed to be Internet tough typing?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back