ran out of road.... fastest so far.

GADodgetech said:
For all you guys that said we were a bunch of mother hens and nannies for tellin scoobert how stupid his actions were heres a real life experience I just had this past week. One of my real good buddies who always goes fast and doesnt have any regard to the fellow driver killed an innocent person thursday morning. He was clocked by an unmarked car at mile marker 18 on I 95 going 125 mph. The unmarked car started to persue him, Micheal (my buddy) had no idea it was a cop, so he kept on speeding. At mile marker 14 he hit a car in the fast lane at approx 120 mph. The car that was hit spun for 150 feet then started to roll. Micheals car hit the guardrail. The other driver was said to have dies upon impact, micheal is in critical condition. You see why so many people were pissed with you bragging about your "accomplishment". Now micheal will have to live with the guilt of taking an innocent persons life and hopefully will be in jail the rest of his life. I have no remorse for jackasses. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Most will have the attitude that this will not happen to them.

Sorry your friend had to learn the hard way, and it cost an innocent person their life.

For those that want to go fast on the open highway, take a look at the link below. I'm hoping to do it in the next year or two.

http://www.silverstateclassic.com/

ViperJeff said:
I wouldn't dare do that here. Cops here will use photo's and video's to wright tickets...........
Don't believe this. Beat too many tickets. I would love to see the idiot copper that writes a ticket by watching a video or pic on the net.

Balboa said:
Don't believe this. Beat too many tickets. I would love to see the idiot copper that writes a ticket by watching a video or pic on the net.

Happens hundreds of times a day here in northern Illinois. Cameras everywhere, stop lights, toll roads etc.

Silverback said:
Most will have the attitude that this will not happen to them.

Sorry your friend had to learn the hard way, and it cost an innocent person their life.

For those that want to go fast on the open highway, take a look at the link below. I'm hoping to do it in the next year or two.

http://www.silverstateclassic.com/
Would love to do that but i just calculated it would cost me about 10 grand to do this with the cost of food drink gas and gambling :D

59caddyhog said:
Ya should live over here. We have so many static speed cameras it's rediculous.
You get a ticket through the post within a couple of weeks.

Big Brother is watching.
And prospering...........

Prof said:
Happens hundreds of times a day here in northern Illinois. Cameras everywhere, stop lights, toll roads etc.
Cameras on the road yes. Cops lurking in the internet busting someone for posting a video or pic. NO!! Would not hold up in court. :pcguru:

Concur that it would not hold up in court...but our assistant chief of police monitors the internet. He alerts his force to those that are bragging and says that it provides opportunities for his patrols in terms of locations, individuals, and potential serious violators.

Interesting. And probably effective on a very local basis.

Knightsofspeed.com...........the members in Columbus listed where and when they were meeting for street racing. They not only got the attention of the local Police, the State Police got involved. Inpounded 3 cars and it was reported by the local TV station they were using their own video's posted on-line against them. I remeber this well because it was just last year. I'm a member over there and I'll try to find some links to the original story.

scoobert said:
seriously it seems some of the people bitching don't own there truck any more.... why are they here?

Missed this part but as now being one of the truckless guys im here still! ALL I Have to say to you mr is, kiss my AZZ! YOU WILL NEVER EVER LOVE THAT TRUCK AS MUCH AS ME AND MANY OF THE TRUCKLESS MEMBERS HERE AND ITS A SHAME YOU WOUND UP WITH ONE WHY DON'T YOU KEEP GOING FOR THAT SPEED RECORD IN STUPID SITUATIONS, YOU WASTING MY EXTRA FRESH AIR ANYWAY! I CALL MY SUGGESTION THINNING THE HERD OR PERMANENT MORON REMOVAL! I MEAN SERIOUSLY WTF! KINDA COMMENT IS THAT TO MAKE!:mad:

AS FAR AS ITS CONCERNED MR SCOOBERT GET BENT!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back