ran out of road.... fastest so far.

Allright..............how are all of you doing ? hope everyone is doing well! love the fact that this is an american website..............may all you gentlemen,and LADIES (only a handful) be blessed with a WONDERFUL NIGHT!!!..............:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Prof said:
I would like to end this jousting.

My suggestion is that you just not reply any more on this thread.

It might even be helpful if you re-registered with another handle. Then be just a tad more sociable, and spend a little time reading some of the older threads to get a flavor for what this site is all about. It is family, and it is not just about fast trucks. But you probably have not had the opportunity to learn that ... how about taking a night or two to review some of the material here, then decide if you just want to be a protagonist or if you really think that being part of the family is worth a little humility and maturity.

Any chance you might want to start again...? I hope so.

Roy
You would be wise to listen to this old and very wise friend of mine.

includemeout said:
You would be wise to listen to this old and very wise friend of mine.
You got that right.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

andrew heywood said:
Allright..............how are all of you doing ? hope everyone is doing well! love the fact that this is an american website..............may all you gentlemen,and LADIES (only a handful) be blessed with a WONDERFUL NIGHT!!!..............:rock: :burnout: :rock:
How the fuck are you andrew??? Damn is this some good shit or what? sorry for the ho scoobert.;)

you seem to think i started a fight here. your wrong. but i don't take shit from anyone. ever. no ass kissing, no fake emotions.

so if someone thinks speeding is wrong, mumble it to yourself.

scoobert said:
everyone pays for there choices they make.

so if you think i go to fast go click a link about brake dust.
and if you dont have a truck, you can still be helpful, but not by calling someone out for doing what they love to do.

And if you kill some innocent person(s) on one of your 145mph runs, you're making others pay for your choice.

Read the thread on one member who had to do sometime in jail and was ordered to sell his truck after being caught on a high speed run.

But this is from a guy who suggested insurance fraud on another thread, so expectations are low for this newb.

scoobert said:
i am 26.
not sure if that young or old.
i've been racing from the time i was 14
first car was a 944 turbo, 135mph.
i know how to drive, and will be at opening weekend at watkins glen.

some of you are paranoid, they cant prosecute you for a photo like this. its all hearsay. the truck could have been on jacks for all they know and i am just trying to impress people, but then again...

have none of you S/C guys opened it up?

and if you over 40 and mature there is a forum for people like you....
http://www.aarp.org/onlinecommunity/

MOOORRREEEE POOOOOOWWWWEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!

Only a buck 45:dontknow: Why didnt you put in 6th? I spent all day on the Autobahn in 1986 doing that heading to Spain:D ( of course I gave myself an additional 4 hrs for ETA) No point wasting gas

thewelshm

Prof said:
I would like to end this jousting.

My suggestion is that you just not reply any more on this thread.

It might even be helpful if you re-registered with another handle. Then be just a tad more sociable, and spend a little time reading some of the older threads to get a flavor for what this site is all about. It is family, and it is not just about fast trucks. But you probably have not had the opportunity to learn that ... how about taking a night or two to review some of the material here, then decide if you just want to be a protagonist or if you really think that being part of the family is worth a little humility and maturity.

Any chance you might want to start again...? I hope so.

Roy

Well said Roy :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I wouldnt say you started a fight, but when the people of the site or at least the vast majority arent jumping on your bandwagon then let it go. If you keep on like this why stay??? You are damaging future friendships that you cant imagine. Take a step back and re evaluate who you want to be in here, you would still be welcomed with open arms

Demon 8 said:
I wouldnt say you started a fight, but when the people of the site or at least the vast majority arent jumping on your bandwagon then let it go. If you keep on like this why stay??? You are damaging future friendships that you cant imagine. Take a step back and re evaluate who you want to be in here, you would still be welcomed with open arms

yea... you guys on here are damn funny and are always out to joke and kid around.... but when it comes to street racing and top speed runs these guys take safety very seriously

OH HUBA HUBA HUBA ,,,,,, we all have street raced, we all have got on our trucks at one time or another in the public street. If you cant answer the guys question than dont say anything. This aint church and and you aint the preacher.

Sorry I am a little drunk and GOD GUYS just just give the preaching a break

scoobert said:
you seem to think i started a fight here. your wrong. but i don't take shit from anyone. ever. no ass kissing, no fake emotions.

so if someone thinks speeding is wrong, mumble it to yourself.

Fine.

GADodgetech said:
How the fuck are you andrew??? Damn is this some good shit or what? sorry for the ho scoobert.;)
:D :D :D :D Doin ok boy! fixin on runnin to the skoal shop for some dip..........how you fairin along on this wonderful night!.............:rock: :rock: :D :D :D :rock: :rock: ........:burnout:

andrew heywood said:
:D :D :D :D Doin ok boy! fixin on runnin to the skoal shop for some dip..........how you fairin along on this wonderful night!.............:rock: :rock: :D :D :D :rock: :rock: ........:burnout:
AHHH worm dirt :p Im doin alright, cept for the fact my ex is actin a fool. other than that Im okie dokie. :rock:

Demon 8 said:
Great advice James,you the man.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Coley 1334 said:
yea... you guys on here are damn funny and are always out to joke and kid around.... but when it comes to street racing and top speed runs these guys take safety very seriously
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

GADodgetech said:
AHHH worm dirt :p Im doin alright, cept for the fact my ex is actin a fool. other than that Im okie dokie. :rock:
Yep, just skeedaddled mine............lookin for a freshie...............no likey skoal...:dontknow: shits my favourite..........:argh: :D :argh: Worm dirt................:congrats: :D :congrats: :D :congrats: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back