ran out of road.... fastest so far.

scoobert said:
yes, and i like the fact that i drive more in one year then most people do in 10, but will tell me how to drive. i understand safety, but i will have fun.

what was the fix for full throttle shifts into 3rd? had it grind when i went for 3rd tonight.

If you have the stock shifter, get rid of it. B&M works great:)

OSO said:
Whats going down at TMS, your not talking about LFC are you???????

Yeah they usually have one in August or September but I think they do one in June or July too. One of my friends has gone during the club laps before the public and said they've let him go full throttle on the straight aways, so hopefully I can get in on that. If not it'll still be bad ass driving the truck on the track.

SPACEMONKEY1 said:
Yeah they usually have one in August or September but I think they do one in June or July too. One of my friends has gone during the club laps before the public and said they've let him go full throttle on the straight aways, so hopefully I can get in on that. If not it'll still be bad ass driving the truck on the track.
Its in may and sept i have been twice a year for the last four years. You should meet up with us

scoobert said:
0408091146.jpg
0408091140a.jpg

0408091139.jpg

please tell me how to drive again, use small words as i am new to driving.
so...how fast have you had THAT thing up to????:p

165 in my camaro..."only 140" in the truck...so far:D

OSO said:
Its in may and sept i have been twice a year for the last four years. You should meet up with us

Hell Yeah!!! I've only been there to watch, never driven on it so it will be Effing Bad Ass:rock: I'll keep in touch and when it starts getting closer we can plan on meeting out there. Hopefully it'll be during my vacation, May 14th - 21st, if not I'll still be there.

viperhauler said:
so...how fast have you had THAT thing up to????:p

165 in my camaro..."only 140" in the truck...so far:D

70 its governed, and 64 tons i was mistaken. not that i control speed or brakes back there but oh well.

got one today going on too. i do love my job.

Stinker said:
if you can only can go 150mph dont bother posting, its kinda boring, dont get exciting unitl 180mph;)

Actually-170 is the magic number:D :D :D :D

OSO said:

:five: :beer: :withstupid:

hell yea LFC is a great time it is the cause of me blowing most of my money on my truck :D

FerrariTruck said:
NIce Run scoobert! I had mine to 171. its real fun, you should try it once more to see if you can get there
You hypocrytical fuck, i remember you busting my balls on my thread saying this shit.
FerrariTruck said:
this is called a drag strip, you outta try it some time to see how fast your 14 sec truck really is. Anybody can do 130 on the highway lets see you do it from a standing start in 1/4
FerrariTruck said:
get a ticket, get car impounded, judge will throw the book at you...
if your a repeat offender your car might even get crushed.
now heres where it gets better... lets say the other guy for some reason
loses control....Crashes and dies...guess who responsible for his death
according to the law..or if he somehow ends up killing the people in his car or
bystanders or people in another car... Now I know you think this all sounds
farfetched but it happens way too many times...
then you get charged with murder....

All for what????
FerrariTruck said:
20 bucks to race down the 1/8 or the 1/4 seems alot cheaper and easier to me.

FlyingLow said:
Leave Stinker out of this. :D
BWWHAHAHAHAHAHHA

how did i get into this?:p :p :p :p
LOLOLOL

I still remain the same, everyone bought these trucks for one reason........

POWER!

There may be a couple here and there that dont use them, but 98% of us are gonna stomp it, run the occassional ass on the street with his mufflered toyota:D and blast downthe open road when the chance arrises:D

Stinker said:
BWWHAHAHAHAHAHHA

how did i get into this?:p :p :p :p
LOLOLOL

I still remain the same, everyone bought these trucks for one reason........

POWER!

There may be a couple here and there that dont use them, but 98% of us are gonna stomp it, run the occassional ass on the street with his mufflered toyota:D and blast downthe open road when the chance arrises:D
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

old people are just pissed off that caddys are now fastish.
seriously it seems some of the people bitching don't own there truck any more.... why are they here?

Back