ran out of road.... fastest so far.

andrew heywood said:
Yep, just skeedaddled mine............lookin for a freshie...............no likey skoal...:dontknow: shits my favourite..........:argh: :D :argh: Worm dirt................:congrats: :D :congrats: :D :congrats: :D
Theres no way in hell you fit in in cali bro, no way. not possible. move to georgia:rock:

Brandon,see you in a spell, gotta run take care some thangs ............:rock: :D :D :rock: .............:burnout:

This thread is getting kinda crazy. :eek: 17 pages in, like, 4 days. LOL :laugh: I think most of the other car sites would have locked this thread down a couple of days ago. One things for sure, this thread has, at times, taken me from fits of rage :mad: , to tears :bawling: from laughing at some of the things said on here. One use for vehicle forums is entertainment and this thread has it in spades.

Oh....I just wanted to post on it again to bring it to the top and use a bunch of smiles. :D

scoobert said:
old people are just pissed off that caddys are now fastish.
seriously it seems some of the people bitching don't own there truck any more.... why are they here?

Your arrogance and cluelessness are just astounding..I take it this was a reference to me, being that I started this really..I think its time to admit defeat and move on...I was hoping to get you to see the foolishness in what you did, but I failed. For that I am sorry..I wish you well in your future attempts to prove your manhood and would pray for the innocent you might kill someday, but you have made it clear that you are a vastly experienced driver with over 12 years seat time, so no praying necessary. And should something go wrong during one of your runs, I take comfort in the fact that you will be able to buy another truck since you have money to burn..Also, since you are only 26, you will heal quickly, should you be injured in any way. Thankfully you have the cash to pay for your medical bills as well..I sincerely hope that you can get the stain out of you Stig suit if that haywagon pulls out in front of you some day. Till then, good luck, and please remeber us truckless guys are rooting for you..one way or another..We all need more heroes like you...

GADodgetech said:
Remember NO SPEEDING :D :D :D :D :D
Please forgive me lordy,I gots me a hankerin to beat up on imports,and,and I just can't seem to stop.....................wheres the nearest fillin station!!................:rock: :rock: :D :D :rock: :rock: .........:burnout:

GADodgetech said:
Theres no way in hell you fit in in cali bro, no way. not possible. move to georgia:rock:
There is a lot of westerners and rednecks her in ca. like me ......thank god....:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Well, as one of those truckless guys......

You know what they say

You can't fix Stupid!

God Bless

For all you guys that said we were a bunch of mother hens and nannies for tellin scoobert how stupid his actions were heres a real life experience I just had this past week. One of my real good buddies who always goes fast and doesnt have any regard to the fellow driver killed an innocent person thursday morning. He was clocked by an unmarked car at mile marker 18 on I 95 going 125 mph. The unmarked car started to persue him, Micheal (my buddy) had no idea it was a cop, so he kept on speeding. At mile marker 14 he hit a car in the fast lane at approx 120 mph. The car that was hit spun for 150 feet then started to roll. Micheals car hit the guardrail. The other driver was said to have dies upon impact, micheal is in critical condition. You see why so many people were pissed with you bragging about your "accomplishment". Now micheal will have to live with the guilt of taking an innocent persons life and hopefully will be in jail the rest of his life. I have no remorse for jackasses. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GADodgetech said:
For all you guys that said we were a bunch of mother hens and nannies for tellin scoobert how stupid his actions were heres a real life experience I just had this past week. One of my real good buddies who always goes fast and doesnt have any regard to the fellow driver killed an innocent person thursday morning. He was clocked by an unmarked car at mile marker 18 on I 95 going 125 mph. The unmarked car started to persue him, Micheal (my buddy) had no idea it was a cop, so he kept on speeding. At mile marker 14 he hit a car in the fast lane at approx 120 mph. The car that was hit spun for 150 feet then started to roll. Micheals car hit the guardrail. The other driver was said to have dies upon impact, micheal is in critical condition. You see why so many people were pissed with you bragging about your "accomplishment". Now micheal will have to live with the guilt of taking an innocent persons life and hopefully will be in jail the rest of his life. I have no remorse for jackasses. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

that is very unfortunate and my prayers go to the familys loss. The sad thing is people here are not gonna wake up and realize this till one of 3 things happen

1) they get caught or crash their truck
2) they know some closely who does
3) or one of their family dies as of a result of this negilence.

Thanks for posting this up, bro

Golly brandon, reallly sorry to hear this, like ferraritruck says, prayers sent to the families.......................god bless

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back