ran out of road.... fastest so far.

Whaddaya class as old people???

Dscf0008.jpg

Last edited:
scoobert said:
old people are just pissed off that caddys are now fastish.
seriously it seems some of the people bitching don't own there truck any more.... why are they here?

I hope you have your flame suit on...

Many of the people here don't own an SRT10 anymore for a host of reasons, but they are still FAMILY. I'm one of the lucky ones that still has the 10...but i know if i sold it, i could still come here.

JeffBoyette said:
You hypocrytical fuck, i remember you busting my balls on my thread saying this shit.

Its called sarcasm you FUCK....This guy seems like a tool and talks like a

pro... Would like to see now what the fastest speed a truck can go on a road.

Fucken 171, if you see any truth to that its no wonder you do a bunch of

the dumb shit you do. Ah fuck LOL....

scoobert said:
seriously it seems some of the people bitching don't own there truck any more.... why are they here?

Do you work hard at saying stupid things or does it just come with your demented genes?

Opps sorry you my think I am referring to you Levi's but I am not.

By the way a CTS-V will trash your new ride and bring you to tears without any real effort.

I can forgive your lack of experience here, but I have a feeling that your lack of brains is incurable, we will see soon. Did you make it out of grade school...or was that even too challenging for you? No matter, your driving will lead to a quick exit...especially since you think people without SRT 10 should not be here.

Prof said:
Do you work hard at saying stupid things or does it just come with your demented genes?

Opps sorry you my think I am referring to you Levi's but I am not.

By the way a CTS-V will trash your new ride and bring you to tears without any real effort.

I can forgive your lack of experience here, but I have a feeling that your lack of brains is incurable, we will see soon. Did you make it out of grade school...or was that even too challenging for you? No matter, your driving will lead to a quick exit...especially since you think people without SRT 10 should not be here.

Well put Prof.:congrats:

59caddyhog said:
I realise I'm new here so I haven't got much of a say..... but I think this thread should die a death before folks fall out over nothing.:dontknow:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

the bottom line...who cares....you know good and damn well what was gonna be in this post...if there's a problem with that, or your moral compass doesn't point you in this direction...don't click the fuckin link:D:D

scoobert said:

So did it hurt much when you took a shit and passed your f*cking brains?:dontknow:

Here is a little history lesson for you. Some of us old farts here have given thousands of dollars to help other members that needed a helping hand. What have you done here besides to try to make everyone think your prick is the biggest.

Yep, I sold my truck, but I now have something that can run circles around a truck. It was my dream since I was 16.

I also probably know more about cars and trucks than you will ever learn, just because you appear to be to ignorant to learn.

Silverback said:
So did it hurt much when you took a shit and passed your f*cking brains?:dontknow:

Here is a little history lesson for you. Some of us old farts here have given thousands of dollars to help other members that needed a helping hand. What have you done here besides to try to make everyone think your prick is the biggest.

Yep, I sold my truck, but I now have something that can run circles around a truck. It was my dream since I was 16.

I also probably know more about cars and trucks than you will ever learn, just because you appear to be to ignorant to learn.
Way to go Dad.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Prof said:
SO WILL A VIPER, AND I COULD HAVE HAD ANYTHING I WANTED SHY OF 80K THE BANK SAID.

in your theory's i should still be posting on the TDI VW forums?
the car burnt up, and my last post was a goodbye.

so if you dont have a truck what business do you have in a post about top speed? stick to the posts you can help with. and don't start a flame war because someone is doing what this truck was designed for. going fast.

if tomarrow my truck dies, or a hay waggon overturns on it, i would have a new one as soon as i could find one.

as far as giving... bite me, i've been as broke as broke can be, worked my ass off, and now have money to burn... money to spend on things i have no need for. aka this truck.
everyone pays for there choices they make.

so if you think i go to fast go click a link about brake dust.
and if you dont have a truck, you can still be helpful, but not by calling someone out for doing what they love to do.

....next you will tell me i drive my boat too fast....

scoobert said:
SO WILL A VIPER, AND I COULD HAVE HAD ANYTHING I WANTED SHY OF 80K THE BANK SAID.

so if you dont have a truck what business do you have in a post about top speed? stick to the posts you can help with. and don't start a flame war because someone is doing what this truck was designed for. going fast.

if tomarrow my truck dies, or a hay waggon overturns on it, i would have a new one as soon as i could find one.

as far as giving... bite me, i've been as broke as broke can be, worked my ass off, and now have money to burn... money to spend on things i have no need for. aka this truck.

and if you dont have a truck, you can still be helpful, but not by calling someone out for doing what they love to do.

i dont give a shit what you do, and i think EVERY member here will agree that what you did was about the dumbest thing you could posibly do. anyone can go fast, its not that hard...shit my cummins will to 140, but theres a time and a place....the street ISNT it

scoobert said:

So, can you do anything besides brag about yourself?

for the record, i am not here to impress. 145 is no record, and i am sure the speedo runs high. if i was trying to impress, i would have made a wild claim that i could not back up.

scoobert said:
for the record, i am not here to impress. 145 is no record, and i am sure the speedo runs high. if i was trying to impress, i would have made a wild claim that i could not back up.

just cause you can, doesnt mean you should, i believe the saying is "more money then brains":dontknow:

I believe their is a saying a fool and his money will soon be parted and I believe prof still has his truck with a fully built engine and a roe

trubuilt said:
I believe their is a saying a fool and his money will soon be parted and I believe prof still has his truck with a fully built engine and a roe

You are correct sir.

Plus Roy is one hell of a fine man.

scoobert said:

I would like to end this jousting.

My suggestion is that you just not reply any more on this thread.

It might even be helpful if you re-registered with another handle. Then be just a tad more sociable, and spend a little time reading some of the older threads to get a flavor for what this site is all about. It is family, and it is not just about fast trucks. But you probably have not had the opportunity to learn that ... how about taking a night or two to review some of the material here, then decide if you just want to be a protagonist or if you really think that being part of the family is worth a little humility and maturity.

Any chance you might want to start again...? I hope so.

Roy

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back