Random Stock parts and a cover

Need for Speed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I was digging out the stock sub to take a picture for an interested member, I decided to make room in my garage and try to move the following:

Stock headlights
Stock airbox
Stock sub if current inquiry doesn't take it
Stock 6 disk head unit (no navi)
Custom fitted indoor storage cover for a 05 QC (I will assume it will fit all QC's)

Make a reasonable offer and you pay shipping. Did not put pics up as most should know what the stock stuff looks like. All came out of an 05 YF QC I can put the cover on the truck on request but it's raining here now:(

hawgfanman said:
How much for the sub and box?

Just making sure you know the air box is the Air intake box, not a sub box. If that's what you want, I'll take $100 plus shipping for both.

500snakz said:
How much for the stock air box?
Whats it worth to you? Probably cost more to ship it than it's worth...LOL. I saw one on here a few weeks ago for $60...sound about right?

how far are you from VA BEACH? How much to ship to 27944?

500snakz said:
how far are you from VA BEACH? How much to ship to 27944?
1.5 to 2 hrs...depending on tunnel traffic. I will have to box it up and weigh it for a shipping quote. According to Mapquest, Suffolk is halfway between us. My guess is it will be cheaper to meet halfway for a beer...and delivery.

Last edited:
Yeah, pickup would be better. I don't know a lot about Suffolk, but will meet you there. When do you want to make a plan? I get off work Sun morning. Sunday afternoon would work for me.

500snakz said:
Yeah, pickup would be better. I don't know a lot about Suffolk, but will meet you there. When do you want to make a plan? I get off work Sun morning. Sunday afternoon would work for me.
PM sent

Attachments

• CIMG0145.JPG
    CIMG0145.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 17
  • CIMG0146.JPG
    CIMG0146.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 19
  • CIMG0147.JPG
    CIMG0147.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 17
  • CIMG0148.JPG