Randy Couture VS. Brock Lesnar!!!

Annu Kumar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hardcore Mma Fans:
Yes Its Official:rock: Randy Couture Finally returns to the Ufc to take on Brock Lesnar on November 15. Wow!!! I cant wait, what do you guys think on this one

I dont know man. Frank mir struggled with Brock until he got submitted. Brock made a mistake and got submiited but he almost beat the shit out of frank and beat the shit out of Heath as well.

Having been around Randy for the better part of 15 years except for the last 2 :mad: I say Couture punishes him for 5 rounds to prove a point. I know how he thinks and he is really pissed at the UFC right now. They won't let him fight Fedor.......any man who is begging to fight who is considered the best fighter on the Planet for free.....Is on a mission my friends....44 or not that makes no difference in this. He will systematically destroy Lessner...Lessner looked good against a Frank Mir that is a shell of the fighter he was before he got hurt...I don't think that is a huge accomplishment IMO.

Lessner will retire after this fight I will bet the house on it. Randy lost his court fight with the UFC and that is really to bad. Don't look for the UFC to join the rest of the other fighting promotions either. There will be no 1 single belt to signify the one true champion until the UFC says so...unfortunately. Affliction, Elite, WEC ect will all join the sanctioning body this next year. The UFC claims they have the best fighters in the world at every weight class and it will be sometime before we will all know for sure....If they did join then it would cheapen their Championship belts thus making the UFC irrelevant. The fight between UFC Heavyweight Champion Randy Couture and Fedor Emilienenko will never happen now I am afraid. That is the only fight in MMA everyone wants to see and because of greed it won't happen. The shame of it all............:(

TheSickness said:
Having been around Randy for the better part of 15 years except for the last 2 :mad: I say Couture punishes him for 5 rounds to prove a point. I know how he thinks and he is really pissed at the UFC right now. They won't let him fight Fedor.......any man who is begging to fight who is considered the best fighter on the Planet for free.....Is on a mission my friends....44 or not that makes no difference in this. He will systematically destroy Lessner...Lessner looked good against a Frank Mir that is a shell of the fighter he was before he got hurt...I don't think that is a huge accomplishment IMO.

Lessner will retire after this fight I will bet the house on it. Randy lost his court fight with the UFC and that is really to bad. Don't look for the UFC to join the rest of the other fighting promotions either. There will be no 1 single belt to signify the one true champion until the UFC says so...unfortunately. Affliction, Elite, WEC ect will all join the sanctioning body this next year. The UFC claims they have the best fighters in the world at every weight class and it will be sometime before we will all know for sure....If they did join then it would cheapen their Championship belts thus making the UFC irrelevant. The fight between UFC Heavyweight Champion Randy Couture and Fedor Emilienenko will never happen now I am afraid. That is the only fight in MMA everyone wants to see and because of greed it won't happen. The shame of it all............:(

Hey Mikey dont you think Randy will have some ring rust? And look at the way Brock controlled 6'4 250lb Heath. Randy has struggled with heavyweights in the past. Pedro Rizzo, Josh Barnett gave him trouble

Annu Kumar said:
Hey Mikey dont you think Randy will have some ring rust? And look at the way Brock controlled 6'4 250lb Heath. Randy has struggled with heavyweights in the past. Pedro Rizzo, Josh Barnett gave him trouble
Yes he will while Brock is fresh....everyone will he is ultra strong. Having rolled with Randy more then once I will tell you that he never gets tired...ever. While he has not fought in a Octagon for almost 2 years..I gaurantee he will be in shape. He constantly trains fighters in his new digs in Las Vegas.....Some of the best in the world train there. So he will always be in shape...Pro's typically are ;) :D Randy Couture is my hero and my friend. You will never hear me go against him. Maybe I am biased but I also never look at things through rose colored glasses either....I know what I am talking about Annu.....Randy is on a mission. Now that his court Shit is done maybe he will send me that package I have been asking for, for over a year now :mad: We can hope anyway :slug:

TheSickness said:
Yes he will while Brock is fresh....everyone will he is ultra strong. Having rolled with Randy more then once I will tell you that he never gets tired...ever. While he has not fought in a Octagon for almost 2 years..I gaurantee he will be in shape. He constantly trains fighters in his new digs in Las Vegas.....Some of the best in the world train there. So he will always be in shape...Pro's typically are ;) :D Randy Couture is my hero and my friend. You will never hear me go against him. Maybe I am biased but I also never look at things through rose colored glasses either....I know what I am talking about Annu.....Randy is on a mission. Now that his court Shit is done maybe he will send me that package I have been asking for, for over a year now :mad: We can hope anyway :slug:

Honestly I think Randy will get Overwhelmed. I mean Brock didn't even get tired with 3 rounds of Heath. And he kept busy all 3 rounds. Brock is a true Athlete and moves so quickly for his size. Do you wanna Bet on this fight mikey??

Annu Kumar said:
Honestly I think Randy will get Overwhelmed. I mean Brock didn't even get tired with 3 rounds of Heath. And he kept busy all 3 rounds. Brock is a true Athlete and moves so quickly for his size. Do you wanna Bet on this fight mikey??
Name your price...I will put my Alero up for the truck :D Bastage I ain't got no money LOLOLOL :marchmellow:

Yea Randy is going to punish him, Brock just does not know enough. He gets submitted to easily, because of simple mistakes that he has made. Randy will not make those mistake just because of experience. Brock is good at ground & pound, and that is all he knows, brute strength, but once he gets more fights and situations under his belt he will be a better, but not the best.

Annu Kumar said:
what is the bet? I might take some of the action

it should be a great fight, Brock is super fast for his size. But Randy has the experience. It will be interesting. And speaking of interesting, Matt Hughes is up in my area hunting geese this week. Got to go out and guide him, it should be a blast.

mxzx440 said:
it should be a great fight, Brock is super fast for his size. But Randy has the experience. It will be interesting. And speaking of interesting, Matt Hughes is up in my area hunting geese this week. Got to go out and guide him, it should be a blast.
matt hughes is a dick compared to randy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back