Rant-2004 Ram SRT 10 Cupholders suck

505 V10

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
I love everything about my truck. Except for the stupid cupholders. They don't hold a regular 7-11 type coffee cup without it bouncing around and making a mess.

OK rant over

stop dropping the clutch and power shifting at 6 grand ………………………..:D:burnout:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/McNaughton-Cup-Holder-Adapter-Black/dp/B002DZCE6I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431867387&sr=8-1&keywords=Cupholder+adaptor+for+large+cups"]Amazon.com: Cup Holder Adapter - Black: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

Stop being cheap and buy a thermos. 711 charges only a little extra for the extra coffee. And!!!! you can close the cap so even if it were to bounce around it wouldn't spill.

I made a wax cast of mine a long time ago and had the center bored out to the diameter of a monster can +2mm.
I had posted up a thread to get a billet copy made to do inserts however no one wanted in. To get the a one off made was about 2K. The billet inserts are cheap , its the cost of setting the CNC up and time and effort of getting exact fitment was the costly thing.
I even went as far as getting a couple Peltier chillers to embed at the bottom just to counter the heat from the transmission.
If you look at some of my old posts you will see the plans for it if you want to give it a try.

505 V10, I think that was the shortest rant I have ever read on this forum. You now hold the record.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back