Raptor 660 with stroker 720 FORSALE

rare03srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
720 stroker kit built by PCP, Port Flow Designs in California-ported head, Hot cam 3 cam, LTE exhaust, K&N intake, Stock carbs with GIANT jets,+6 rear swing arm with stainless steal brake line and Hauler paddles mounted on Douglas rims, +2 control arms with stainless steal brake lines and drag waffle tires mounted on Douglas rims, Beringer clutch and brake levers on Pro taper bars, Black powdercoated frame

Asking $3500.00 obo also willing to trade for Street bike

raptorsig.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

Last edited:
Also theres a kicker. For forum members id take 3k straight up no BS and if you sell it to someone else for 3500 ill put a few hundred in your pocket too!!!!

I was playin lol. I got bikes 450r 400ex and a 250 for my son. Just sold my banshee too.

yezzir. Crazy how you can accually feel that the bikes faster with these things. When i take to glamis and shoot up oldsmobile hill i dont think the front tires ever even touch the ground barley all the way up the hill haha

I was a desert rat for years,Went to Glamis for 35+yrs.So i know what your saying,Good luck with the sale.:rock:

Nice lookin quad you got there. my buddy sold his Banshee last year. he bored the rngine as high as you can got with out too much for the bike to handle. not sure all the mods he did but it was fully built air to exhaust. HOLY CRAP that thing was fast. we planned to race his quad and my croch rocket but never got around to it. i think i would have one tho

but that thing was a freakin blast. whole different type of beast from any other 4 strokes i ever road. thing would slide sideways in the power band at 70mph. stupid fast!!!

good luck with sale bro. looks nice.

did you mean that the bike comes with a set of 2 rears and 2 fronts wheels/dirt tires too for the 3k???

Nice lookin quad you got there. my buddy sold his Banshee last year. he bored the rngine as high as you can got with out too much for the bike to handle. not sure all the mods he did but it was fully built air to exhaust. HOLY CRAP that thing was fast. we planned to race his quad and my croch rocket but never got around to it. i think i would have one tho

but that thing was a freakin blast. whole different type of beast from any other 4 strokes i ever road. thing would slide sideways in the power band at 70mph. stupid fast!!!

good luck with sale bro. looks nice.

did you mean that the bike comes with a set of 2 rears and 2 fronts wheels/dirt tires too for the 3k???

Yea some of the Banshees are retarted fast and for a hella lot cheap then doing up the 4 strokes.

Yea the bikes comes with 8 rims and 8 tires. Set for the sand/drag and a set for the dirt :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back