Raptor Shift Light Group Buy

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Fellas you asked, here it is, got the call today, he has been sick over the holidays and aplogizes.

http://www.raptorperformance.com/
Raptor shift light
Any color tube or light
Although blue is extra.

HE DOES NOT CARRY CHROME ANYMORE*****

With 10 people you will get $10 off with $7 shipping USPS Proirity mail.

With 15 people you will get $10 off with free shipping of USPS priority mail.

The group buy will end nxt friday giving you 7 days.

Then after Friday you can call him give him your information and which you want, and your money, he takes pay pal, or Credit card.

The only thing I will need is your Sig Name, and first Name and last Initial, that way when I call him with the list next saturday I can give it to him.

So start a list just cut and paste your name and keeep the list curent please thank you.

If we do not get 10,,, no buy....and I allready have mine so someone will have to start the list.

And please dont list your name unless you do intend to buy.

Have at it guys:D

OK I'm in .... Can I send him a Money Order for payment?

I'm in for a black one with a RED L.E.D.

Also In,

Black One Blue LED

1. HaulinAsp
2. Dominick 572

I searched the forum and went to the website, but it does not give clear instructions for install. I may be intersted if there is no drilling or splicing of wires. Does anyone have detailed instructions for install?

I'm in black with red l.e.d
1.HaulinAsp
2.Dominick 572
3.IH8CHVYS
4.Fastblksrt

I am in.

1.HaulinAsp
2.Dominick 572
3.IH8CHVYS
4.Fastblksrt
5.Begood-black housing w/blue light.

Bill.

I can hook you up with him, his name is Rick, bout 30 min from the house, just call him today if ya want and he'll call back.

You have to purchase 10 initially to become a dealer thats all, but mark up isnt too large.

yeah, he is actually getting over the flu, but usually if ya leave him a message he will return the call, it may take an hour or so, or maybe monday.

If ya'll get it workded out , just be sure to tell himthe group buy that I worked on with him is off.

Put me on the list

1.HaulinAsp
2.Dominick 572
3.IH8CHVYS
4.Fastblksrt
6.John Stuttle

Dang I might just call this guy and order up one as I can't wait til after this vacation LOL - The mod bug bit and I can't fight it.....

Put me on the list

1.HaulinAsp
2.Dominick 572
3.IH8CHVYS
4.Fastblksrt
6.John Stuttle
7.Klmore

Slick deal on the group buy...............

I just got off the phone with the owner of
Raptor Performance (Rick). Rick is a true gentleman.

The up shot is that the group buy that Tony has set up is the best deal there is, has been, or ever will be, on the Raptor shift Lights. This group buy will go through as Tony originally had it set up.

The Raptor is a quality product (I have 2 myself) that is American made and works very well. I personally paid more than the group buy price for both of them and I feel they are a bargain at MSLP.

Everyone should get in on this now if you are thinking about a shift light. The Raptor Shift Light makes driving much easier and you will be more consistant. It will keep you from hitting the revlimiter as often. It is often hard for me to drive and watch the tach at the same time. The shift light will tell me when to shift so I don't get out of the power band or overrev the engine.

Back