Raptor Shift Light Group Buy

Sounds great to me, had to ask. Are there any on STINKBAY then. I may be willing to wait.

1.HaulinAsp
2.Dominick 572
3.IH8CHVYS
4.Fastblksrt
5.Begood-black housing w/blue light.
6.John Stuttle
7.Klmore
8.VinViper
9.DJ CHEROKEE
10. SILVRSRT10
11. FaSt ReD SrT10 - Black housing/Red LED
12. Hemi Killer
13. BigRed460
14. RedSrt007, Black w/ Red LED's
15. FSTJACK, Black W/blue LED's
16. MYTRAM, Black w/red LED's
17. Venom Power, Black w/ Blue LED's
18. NBT Black w/ Blue LED's
19 cablefed 2 lights
20. Serpent, Black w/ blue LED's
21. JMB Justin

Thanks for putting this together Tony!
Justin

When I talked with Rick he said he usually lets them go for about 3-4 weeks so everyone gets a chance.

So I need to contact him and find exactly which day, but probably next week.

What I will do is forward him a list of names for everyone, then the next day everyone can call him and give him your name and address along with your sig name so he knows the list is complete, along with payment and he ships out priority mail:D

Just a quick question..............these are mostly for racing when you can't watch the tach and don't want to shift too quickly or too late (hitting the rev limiter),so this gives you a visual alert to shift at a pre-determined RPM,correct ? Also, I missed the price somehow...........how much are they and what color LEDs are available ? :dontknow: :dontknow:

Not too late at all bud, its going to go on till the last day of the month to give everyone a chance who may not have seen it or been on vacation:rock:

1.HaulinAsp
2.Dominick 572
3.IH8CHVYS
4.Fastblksrt
6.John Stuttle
7.Klmore
8.VinViper
9.DJ CHEROKEE
10. SILVRSRT10
12. Hemi Killer
13. BigRed460
19 cablefed 2 lights
21. JMB Justin
22. shudog black w/red

This will end next monday or tuesday guys, thn we'll take care of it all

Guess I'll have to get one too. Black with red LEDs.

I updated the list....:D

fastblksrt said:
When can we order??

Here you go...
Stinker said:
When I talked with Rick he said he usually lets them go for about 3-4 weeks so everyone gets a chance.

So I need to contact him and find exactly which day, but probably next week.

What I will do is forward him a list of names for everyone, then the next day everyone can call him and give him your name and address along with your sig name so he knows the list is complete, along with payment and he ships out priority mail:D

1.HaulinAsp
2.Dominick 572
3.IH8CHVYS
4.Fastblksrt
6.John Stuttle
7.Klmore
8.VinViper
9.DJ CHEROKEE
10. SILVRSRT10
12. Hemi Killer
13. BigRed460
19 cablefed, 2 lights
21. JMB Justin
22. shudog, black w/red
23. HOT RAM Black with red LEDs.

I ordered yesterday I was told there is one other person that ordered, can you guys please place your order. The shift lights will not be shipped till all orders are place.

I thought by adding our names to the list that would be considered an order...:dontknow:

Well I wanna order for sure, I'm serious. I'm good for it so put me down if we're doing it that way... or sumbuddy lemmie know where to go order.

TIME TO ORDER

Got ahold of Rick at Raptor, he is awaiting a lot of housings coming from the anodizer, should be any day now.

So go ahead and place the order.

Call 704-841-6996 and give him your forum name and the rest of your informantion and what you would like and how many and that you are part of the Viper Truck club forum group buy.

If he is not in the office, leave a message with your information and a call back number and he will return your call.

http://www.raptorperformance.com/

Enjoy fellas:D

Stinker said:
Got ahold of Rick at Raptor, he is awaiting a lot of housings coming from the anodizer, should be any day now.

So go ahead and place the order.

Call 704-841-6996 and give him your forum name and the rest of your informantion and what you would like and how many and that you are part of the Viper Truck club forum group buy.

If he is not in the office, leave a message with your information and a call back number and he will return your call.

http://www.raptorperformance.com/Enjoy fellas:D

Is this # above correct/supposed to be good? I tried it and got a "not in service" thought I wrote it down wrong. Checked the pm you sent(quickest for me to find) and the # in there is completely diff. except area code. I'll try that one tomorrow. pm # is 704-932-5901

Last edited:
Ordered mine the other day... those who ordered have to wait till everyone has ordered so he can ship. Just so you guys know......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back