Rare car found

WILDMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have located a Cale Yarlbouro Special Cyclone body in a junk yard. I think it is a 69 model. Not sure about rear-end or transmission. The stripes and emblems are still on the sides. Does anyone know what it might be worth. I heard they are rare.

Wade

Don't know what they are worth, but they have one on the PowerBlock on Spike right now,

Wildman

I'll try to see a copy of this episode. I am curious about it. There is also an AAR cuda right beside it. Both are basket cases but still restorable.

Wade

Wildman

Thanks, It's not worth as much as I thought it would be. Bot sure what engine this one had.

Wade

Wildman

Not sure what he wants for them. They have been their along time. Trees are grown all around them. The old man is grouchie as hell. I plan to try to buy one or both of them if they are cheap enough.

Wade

I watched the episode on Spike TV today and they said there were like 42 of thesemade, and something like 10 were known to still exist..At least thats what I remember..Sounds like if it is a true CY car, you might belooking at Barrett-Jackson numbers for it if restored..Again, please dont this as fact.. I was only half listening as it is a Merc...lol

WILDMAN said:
Not sure what he wants for them. They have been their along time. Trees are grown all around them. The old man is grouchie as hell. I plan to try to buy one or both of them if they are cheap enough.

Wade
Grouchie old men aren't all that bad, keep workin him :D :D :D

Wildman

I have been watching these cars for several years now. The old man is very old and in bad health now. I feel that when he passes on, his family will sell everything. I plan on trying to buy them both when that happens. I know that makes me seem like some kind of vulture or something, but someone will get them so why not me.

Wade

WILDMAN said:
I have been watching these cars for several years now. The old man is very old and in bad health now. I feel that when he passes on, his family will sell everything. I plan on trying to buy them both when that happens. I know that makes me seem like some kind of vulture or something, but someone will get them so why not me.

Wade
Someone's gotta do it heh .......................

TheSickness said:
Blind as a Bat :nurse: a dingbat:p
The bat part was fine - but dingbat is over the edge!!! :mad: :D :p :p

You SUCK :rock:

Venom Power said:
No pictures WILDMAN? And don't take the font size to heart... It's for Wifey.
Thanks Anthony!! ;) ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back