Rare "SRT-10" rumble bee...not.

Holy hell, thats obviously just someone who doesnt know what it is. At least I hope. But then again, it says Rumble Bee right on the damn thing. I just dont even know….thats one fugly truck tho.

Fugly is being polite. Looks like Cheech Marin's wet dream.

I just called the guy, Ross, who instantly knew that it was a mistake when I said you have it listed as a 10. He said it was just a typo, most likely a copy and paste from another ad, and that he would fix it. Just what I thought too. I knew there was no way that someone could be that oblivious. Sorry to ruin this thread.

I just called the guy, Ross, who instantly knew that it was a mistake when I said you have it listed as a 10. He said it was just a typo, most likely a copy and paste from another ad, and that he would fix it. Just what I thought too. I knew there was no way that someone could be that oblivious. Sorry to ruin this thread.

Was thinking the same thing.

Lol. Thread is fine. Even correctly listed, that's one hideous b*tch.

"Central Florida's Largest Independant Dealer" Um.....it's smaller that the Citgo across the street.

I'd sooner get my c**k pierced in an earthquake than get caught driving that fried banana.

I don't know if this guy is really stupid and thinks this is an accurate description of said vehicle...

Or he's really saavy and put all those key words into his title for more hits?

i thought it was going to say Pussy Wagon on the back lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back